Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

wut happen in blue game..

oh let me guess

indie waifu won and everyone lost?

BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Indie Flower kept super active saying she was a pro town indie that needed to guess people's roles

the truth is that she needed to get 3 kills on people that have claimed their roles, so she kept pushing people to claim their roles

Prof kept saying he was a Pro-town indie, but in the end he basically made a small cult and dipped out of the game and won like that

I still got to win as Scum in the end without doing anything basically :myman:

What's the case against Indigo? @MangoSenpai
okay from what i can see "town core" or whatever decided to bait for reactions

sir ratchet little bubblebottom just decided to lynch indigo. destoyarawrxD and ekko follow

then ekko and others start building on the case that his reaction is suspect and everyone is like oohing and ahhing and stuff. so a reactionary bait vote from 3 people turned into a more serious suspicion.
also indigo tells dr. manhattan (thats me) since the start of the game his posts have been humorous

u r up 2 date (i can grab the posts if u need)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
pottie give your reads
Other than the millers I'm liking the good coach as well as Monochrome I can roll with those fellas

I feel we stick with Indigo for now as the results of the lynch could bring a lot of info
If we end up needing another wagon I think I'll go to a new technique I've been wanting to do starting with the chess game where we just blast the lowest poster. Mostly because I usually have a harder time finding scum reads early like this and PoE is usually the safe bet in that situation.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Is jester a possibility with Indigo?
Could be, I can see a bait for a lynch here

Though I don't see it being an endgame scenerio due to the scale of this game

To be honest though I don't really know what a jester lynch would do in result of that

If memory serves its usually the jester achieves their wincon and leaves the game and hits us with something on the way out.

Something to keep in mind tbh

Day 1, Vote Count #2

as of post #1393

Indigo - 7
AL Sama - 2
Destroya - 1
Flower - 1
Muugen - 1
Fujishiro - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1

Vanellope Lhea: AL Sama
Lord Melkor: Destroya -> Indigo
Destroya: Destroya -> Indigo
Flower: Destroya -> AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Indigo -> AL Sama -> Unvote
BakiDou: AL Sama
Kerkovian: Destroya
Rej: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Unvote -> Unvote
Ariess: Muugen
Charlie: Fujishiro
Ekkologix: Indigo
Ratchet: Indigo
Naomi: Ekkologix -> Unvote
Dr_Professor83: Indigo
Pot Goblin: Indigo
T-Pein: Indigo
MangoSenpai: TheAncientCenturion

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Flower voting patterns are pretty consistent so can't say it's alignment indicative (more than likely on purpose for this very reason lol)

I'm curious about Naomi's unvote on Ekko
Although I wonder if people doing unvoting this game is a silent concession of possible vote manip abilities. Idk tho
Def has got to be vote manip abilities on Indigo wagon, will be interesting to see

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
okay from what i can see "town core" or whatever decided to bait for reactions

sir ratchet little bubblebottom just decided to lynch indigo. destoyarawrxD and ekko follow

then ekko and others start building on the case that his reaction is suspect and everyone is like oohing and ahhing and stuff. so a reactionary bait vote from 3 people turned into a more serious suspicion.
also indigo tells dr. manhattan (thats me) since the start of the game his posts have been humorous

u r up 2 date (i can grab the posts if u need)
This sounds sus

The outliers rn intrigue me the most nos that I just noticed

Fuji voted by Charlie
Mango votes AncientCentaur
Aries votes Mugen

With a potential (may not be what this is) counterwagon on AL sama for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.