Status
Not open for further replies.
I've basically claimed already, so here's a longer version of it i guess:

I'm a completely neutral Indie

I can't, on purpose, help or hurt any faction. I basically can't do anything to anybody. Just talking and my basic vote.

I'm literally not a threat to anybody and i can win with anyone.
i feel personally attacked bc this role seems like a gigantic big fat troll to me

ur making me so sad i don't want to tunnel you with tinfoil theory in case my tinfoil is true :(

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I can't, on purpose, help or hurt any faction. I basically can't do anything to anybody. Just talking and my basic vote.

Do you have a wincon? Like do you need to survive by the end of the game in order to achieve it?
Or do you simply win with whoever wins this game, dead or alive?
:zorothink:

AL sama

Red Haired

if you've come this far then tell us your exact wincon

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Sounds too good to be true lmao

Don't believe that claim lmao

Not to mention, it sounds too boring

Other than the millers I'm liking the good coach as well as Monochrome I can roll with those fellas

I feel we stick with Indigo for now as the results of the lynch could bring a lot of info
If we end up needing another wagon I think I'll go to a new technique I've been wanting to do starting with the chess game where we just blast the lowest poster. Mostly because I usually have a harder time finding scum reads early like this and PoE is usually the safe bet in that situation.
hmmmm

for day 1 i don't know. there's too much of an opening for this particular thing to be abused by scum just bussing and limiting our chance to hold people accountable for their votes (that isn't just as a way to give credibility)

maybe by day 3 lynching a random poster that barely contributes could shed some light

not completely against this on day 1 tho. if town can't reach an actual consensus and the votes are split over a specific day 1 target a random with very little posts could be a wise direction, too

Status
Not open for further replies.