Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

My wincon is this:

I need to collect money from my services, travel the One Piece world islands to collect some materials and then i can craft a good fucking sword that i can gift to any player

but Wincon is just surviving long enough to make this fucking thing, it doesn't matter what happens after

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My wincon is this:

I need to collect money from my services, travel the One Piece world islands to collect some materials and then i can craft a good fucking sword that i can gift to any player

but Wincon is just surviving long enough to make this fucking thing, it doesn't matter what happens after
So you're not technically true neutral then

Welp, that's literally it

i've asked to be a Blacksmith based on Shimotsuki Kozaburo

i've claimed everything

feel free to lynch me if you want

you can verify me by simply waiting the fucking NP and seeing the list of my services there for everybody that quoted my WU
Why’d you wait so long to claim it?

I broke my PR already, i typed Y here by accident, because of the shitty 1337 translator

I couldn't type Y, A, I, O, U and E

Fuji says i'm not dead, so something else will happen to me for breaking it, but i don't know what yet

i might as well speak now lmao

yes, i'm the fucking Swordsmith you bastards

i don't have a fucking faction, i can basically just help everybody, i'm not with anyone

but i don't choose who to help, you guys just have to sign up for the shop and you can use my services by paying

and i can't choose prices for different people or factions, i just setup a fixed list of prices for everybody
This sort of reminds me of that indie role from the weebs where players were buying from a shop.

I recall seeing indie roles from the peaky blinder and pokemon game that was killing town and hope it won't be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.