Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm so happy I wasn't PR'd, I think I'd just give up if I was
Be glad you're not like me in that scenerio
I had to pull up a seperate document with Prof's classic PR just to make sure I had every letter and word right and type things out twice

Then there's Ekko's dinging in breaking bad where the number of dings represented a letter, needed a wiki page of the alphabet to do it quickly
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

I

Indigo

I broke my PR already, i typed Y here by accident, because of the shitty 1337 translator

I couldn't type Y, A, I, O, U and E

Fuji says i'm not dead, so something else will happen to me for breaking it, but i don't know what yet

i might as well speak now lmao

yes, i'm the fucking Swordsmith you bastards

i don't have a fucking faction, i can basically just help everybody, i'm not with anyone

but i don't choose who to help, you guys just have to sign up for the shop and you can use my services by paying

and i can't choose prices for different people or factions, i just setup a fixed list of prices for everybody

Be glad you're not like me in that scenerio
I had to pull up a seperate document with Prof's classic PR just to make sure I had every letter and word right and type things out twice

Then there's Ekko's dinging in breaking bad where the number of dings represented a letter, needed a wiki page of the alphabet to do it quickly
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:
That was my team too. *flex*

Emil

Certified Memelord
The outliers rn intrigue me the most nos that I just noticed

Fuji voted by Charlie
Mango votes AncientCentaur
Aries votes Mugen

With a potential (may not be what this is) counterwagon on AL sama for whatever reason
how about u stop the busy work around the wagon and tell us ur own thoughts on indigo?

I broke my PR already, i typed Y here by accident, because of the shitty 1337 translator

Fuji says i'm not dead, so something else will happen to me for breaking it, but i don't know what yet

i don't have a fucking faction, i can basically just help everybody, i'm not with anyone

but i don't choose who to help, you guys just have to sign up for the shop and you can use my services by paying

and i can't choose prices for different people or factions, i just I setup a fixed list of prices for everybody
I mean think I buy it. Makes sense that’s what money is for. Any way you can prove it by serving us? (Like serve us in a way we know it’s coming from you and not a mechanic, though I still lean it if being more likely true if you don’t get CC’d)

I

Indigo

I mean think I buy it. Makes sense that’s what money is for. Any way you can prove it by serving us? (Like serve us in a way we know it’s coming from you and not a mechanic, though I still lean it if being more likely true if you don’t get CC’d)
Everybody that quoted my WU will see my shop during the NP

then you will see my list of services and everybody will be able to use them

if i'm not dead that is

AL sama

Red Haired

and i can't choose prices for different people or factions, i just setup a fixed list of prices for everybody
he could've just claimed it at the start and be done with the game

really easy win

@Dr_Professor83
yeah

Everybody that quoted my WU will see my shop during the NP

then you will see my list of services and everybody will be able to use them

if i'm not dead that is
do you think having yourself investigated n2 will help clear some doubt?
this is assuming you survive and a counter wagon isn't formed or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.