Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I also consider him a sensei more than anyone else lol. Helps that he culted me in a game not long after that lol. Betrayed me and then taught me to betray others.
That loss my brotha.... @Adam 🍎 also jumped in and pretended to guide us if i remember & ended up getting culted into the winning faction in the end.

That loss taught me more than a thousand mafia wins could ever teach me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wish I had the power that you, Coach, and Ekko have cause I definitely feel that a post a lot more in comparison to the amount of posts there actually is. Maybe because I tend to put multiple quotes in one post instead of a 1 for 1 deal.
:risitavirus:

Anyway it's been a long day and I want to start winding down for bed and sleep on some things. I have conflicted feelings on Indigo's claims as I see the pieces fitting together with the sword stuff but there was some weirdness with his reaction to Prof and Coach's Indie bait claim as well as the hesitation to claim a harmless role despite experience. Just feels odd overall.

Either way, have a good night fellas
:hapnoel:
not planning to post alot this game lol. gna take it casually

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That loss my brotha.... @Adam 🍎 also jumped in and pretended to guide us if i remember & ended up getting culted into the winning faction in the end.

That loss taught me more than a thousand mafia wins could ever teach me.
@Dr_Professor83 iirc that was back when @Adam 🍎 was called something else... some Bakugo name iirc.
That game was actually during Quarantine no?
Fuck... a long time has passed lmaooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.