Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Ratchet and Ekko started a wagon on me to get reactions, then a lot of people followed them

then i got Post Restricted as i started explaining my role

i fucked up and broke the PR, but i'm not dead yet it seems, so something else might happen for that

and i claimed because it seemed like my lynch was a done deal and it wasn't going anywhere
:crazwhat:
what happened in the 11 hours I was sleeping

you trust him day 1?

BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I town lean him yeah. His miller claim makes sense to me (Fuji having more than one) and him claiming it after me is more town than scum if you’ve already seen another miller claim.

Also he claimed some slight different wording to mine which I lean Town bc if he’s scum I think he’d probably be inclined to try to “me too” exactly what I’m saying on some things.

I

Indigo

can you quote or share your claim with me.
I'm the swordsmith, one of the first WUs in the game

i make a swordsmith shop during the NP that everyone that quotes the WU can use

i don't choose who buys my things, i can't make special prices for chosen players, none of that

i make the same offerings with the same prices for everybody, and they are infinite stock

my wincon is to travel the One Piece world to collect some materials in different islands, i need money to buy those materials which i would get by selling my services, once i get those materials i can craft a legendary sword, that's my wincon, forging this blade

after forging the blade, i can give it to a player of choice

Status
Not open for further replies.