Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

okay, i talked with god

here's how it works:

I have 3 options for this NP, like i said

recover a lost ability, a refill and an unstoppable action

these are infinite stock, i can offer as many as these as people can buy

so it's not a thing that the first one that buys gets it and everyone loses, everyone can buy it if they have the money for it

my two actions during the DP are:

my first one i can chance one of the offerings, it's like a mini wish, for something simple that god will determine if it's okay or broken

my second one let's me decide the prices for the three offerings

that's it

*One person cannot buy the same offering multiple times, only one purchase of each of the oferrings for the night*
and here's how my shop works

@MUUGEN

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
@Meeyori any thoughts on the game u seem to be keeping up well
from who’s been on the hot plate so far, Lord Melkor seemed pretty aggressive even though it was so early in the game and mostly fluff between everyone, and I didn’t see much to sus out Destroya with so between them i favor Destroya more.

Not sure why Indigo didn’t claim early since there would have been a lot more obligation to help him out from any faction to get that sword, claiming isn’t restricted either so unless there’s a specific SK i’m not seeing a big risk. Other than that, with how specific he claimed his role is, and since he said he couldn’t directly do anything to anyone before he was being pressured i think it’s sound. Naomi’s PR started later into the game, so it might be associated with who hit Indigo, but Naomi’s also started before actions were allowed

I am curious about the bounty hunter hunting by Flowa. So far I’ve seen someone else hunt at being one but they don’t seem to have things in common. If finding other bounty hunters forms a guild then well… catded

ratchet is the last person i'd follow, havent liked his threadplay the last couple games ive played with him tbh
In Blue’s game he basically hard carried an inactive town and would have got them victory had some absolute asshole of an indie not f’d things up lol. He was more chill there too for most of the game but he has good judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.