Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you literally make no sense and you’re coming after me for the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard. If you’re not scum you’re actually dumb lol.

Now, I’m very aware you can spout some nonsense as Town, but you’re scum reading me and apparently Ratchet shows no thought whatsoever. It looks opportunistic as shit. The one saving grace is it’s so bad that I have some pause whether scum is going to come in swinging on someone for something that is going to either get them lynched in the short term, or put a very short expectation date on the long term.
intersting take you sound vexxed more than anything, this read doesnt even sound genuine.

OMGUS

intersting take you sound vexxed more than anything, this read doesnt even sound genuine.

OMGUS
I am vexed. It pisses me off when someone comes at me for something stupid and if they come at me for bad reasons that don’t make sense to come from town I’m going to scum read them for it. And you should know that more than anyone.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
if she hit trap, mean she targeted someone?

BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Eh?

A post trap is when someone post on a certain post number they will be hit by its effects.

In other words I can place a trap on post number #1337 and the person who posts on that number will be vote silenced
So Flower post trap is what vote silenced her?

Not the WU?
I'm thinking this too.

Eh?

A post trap is when someone post on a certain post number they will be hit by its effects.

In other words I can place a trap on post number #1337 and the person who posts on that number will be vote silenced

I'm thinking this too.
ah, thank you for the explanation, never heard of this in my time playing. usually someone targets who in other games.

If your town I’m going to absolutely rip you apart when this is all settled. And if you’re scum, you’ve sealed your fate, I hope you know that.
you can stop with your idle threats lil bro, its evident you dont even have a clear read on me.
So i dont sell refills or ability recovers to scum

I changed the unstoppable one to a protection

But its all gonna be super expensive this NP
sell me something

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
If anything @Kurozumi Seven7 it's evidence against flower being scum, lmao.

Well, not definitive by any stretch of the imagination, but less likely.
Flower doesn't fall for her own traps

But this might be a multiball, so it's up in the air.

All in all, doesn't really prove anything
didnt know that traps meant it literally

Thought it would detect that the post itself was a trap and the person behind it was lying or smthn
:ronalugh:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
ah, thank you for the explanation, never heard of this in my time playing. usually someone targets who in other games.

By the way, the vote silence was just an example, it can be any effect. But you got the idea.

I just thought it fitting since it's likely what happened with Flower lmao

I lean scum. But I don’t know, no. He could be that bad.
oh so i am a bad mafia player now.

sounds like youre just spouting nonsense at this point to salvage your shit read.
I am vexed. It pisses me off when someone comes at me for something stupid and if they come at me for bad reasons that don’t make sense to come from town I’m going to scum read them for it. And you should know that more than anyone.
so youre saying im bad but also state we have a similar understanding of gameplay - so by your own admission you are bad at mafia....
The fact that you aren’t acknowledging that makes me scum read you more.
to whom is this directed to?

you can stop with your idle threats lil bro, its evident you dont even have a clear read on me.
No I don’t. I have some reservations bc I think you’re committing suicide if scum. But the more you post it sounds like maybe that’s just what it is.

if I’m scum my read probably isn’t real, but you wording it like that is you treating it like it is an actual read. Which is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.