Status
Not open for further replies.
Indie, the Swordsmith that showed up in the WU.
Though the timing of the claim was questionable, shouldve claimed that shit a lot earlier than when he actually did.
Indigo is running scared.

No need to lynch an indie claim right now. However, Indies are the death of town in SRM games so we'll need to be careful.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Using a bad push on you is a perfectly valid way to read a person. When you’re being pushed you’re in a good position to evaluate that person imo.

Sometimes it goes wrong, like it did with you in that Arcane game bc I get hot get confirmation bias vision, but it goes right for me more than not.
But, ech.. I don't neccesarily disagree with your argument here that a bad push is a reason to fight back. But I think the magnitude of the pushback is the problem, and not the action itself

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm like 40 pages behind, which was what I was expecting.

What can you tell me so far?
Indigo claimed Indie Swordsmith that showed up in the WU, but at the wrong time so the claim was sussed max.
Kurozumi Seven's redirect ability somehow told him that Flowa walked into a post trap. Idk how that works for the love of god.
Then some Prof vs Muugen where im still scratching my head as to whether its faction1 vs faction2 or just two ppl going at each other for pretty much no reason. I gotta re read that most probably.

Oh god, What a fucking game that was lmao. We were on each others heels the entre time lmao, but I think you were moreso than me, as you were hyper fixated at that point :gokulaugh:
That incident is a perma pause when I get like I am now with someone like Muugen bc I realize I can f the game up with my thunderdome shit. It’s why I’d feel better if other people I Town read tell me if they think I’m wrong or not on something like this.

Indigo claimed Indie Swordsmith that showed up in the WU, but at the wrong time so the claim was sussed max.
Kurozumi Seven's redirect ability somehow told him that Flowa walked into a post trap. Idk how that works for the love of god.
Then some Prof vs Muugen where im still scratching my head as to whether its faction1 vs faction2 or just two ppl going at each other for pretty much no reason. I gotta re read that most probably.
And what do you make of all this information? What pile do these players get placed in?

I didn’t say you were avoiding anything. Look if you’re either A not seeing what I mean on that or B actively playing dumb then I’m not gonna elaborate.
"The fact that you aren’t acknowledging that makes me scum read you more."

not acknowledging and avoiding are one in the same so whos the one playing dumb here?

what exactly is your scumread against me?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Conq you’re probably caught up about now. What are your thoughts?

Been waiting for you to give them lol.
Yeah.
Ive made my thoughts on Indigo clear.
I wanna believe flowa but her asking BH claims does seem weird bcs of some post highlighting her doing that in a past game as scum indie.
Muugen's posts about Indigo made me lean town though i gotta re read his entire exchange w/ you to get more clarity on where i stand w.r.t. to him.
Idk what to say about TAC core.
Town lock on Kurozumi 7 though wanna know more about the mysterious redirect which gives out info about post traps.
Leaning town on Mango, Meeyori & Midnight. Meeyori's summary post was nice and gave townie vibes, her reaction to the Business Man thingy seemed genuine, the rest are just gut feelings.
Wanna tango with Monochrome Yoru about the Business Man comment, seemed really fucking odd.
Idk what to make out about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.