Status
Not open for further replies.
@Destroya was like my first impromptu Mafia teacher because no one before or after that has taught me how to never trust a motherfucker like he did in that game.
He actually made me grow with that loss and I'm thankful to him for that. No trolling here.
That was a wild fucking game. Fuji was GF in that one. I think I was dead in the rights and I still avoided being lynched for a day. Glad I was able to pass on some wisdom.

No I don’t. I have some reservations bc I think you’re committing suicide if scum. But the more you post it sounds like maybe that’s just what it is.

if I’m scum my read probably isn’t real, but you wording it like that is you treating it like it is an actual read. Which is interesting.

That was a wild fucking game. Fuji was GF in that one. I think I was dead in the rights and I still avoided being lynched for a day. Glad I was able to pass on some wisdom.
X, whyd you jump on the indigo wagon?

As much as I hate the OMGUS argument, I am afeared I have to agree that right now that's what it boils down to

Using a bad push on you is a perfectly valid way to read a person. When you’re being pushed you’re in a good position to evaluate that person imo.

Sometimes it goes wrong, like it did with you in that Arcane game bc I get hot get confirmation bias vision, but it goes right for me more than not.

You. Who else would it be directed to?
what exactly was i avoiding....
No, we don’t have a similar understanding of the game at all. If you don’t pick up what I said there then I won’t elaborate.
& you act is if i care....
But I know you should know how I get heated and read people off a bad push on me and catch scum that way.
tbh feel like its been awhile since we played together so not familiar with your MO anymore but you were my bro once, now youre my enemy /

GING > PARISTAN

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Using a bad push on you is a perfectly valid way to read a person. When you’re being pushed you’re in a good position to evaluate that person imo.

Sometimes it goes wrong, like it did with you in that Arcane game bc I get hot get confirmation bias vision, but it goes right for me more than not.
Oh god, What a fucking game that was lmao. We were on each others heels the entre time lmao, but I think you were moreso than me, as you were hyper fixated at that point :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.