Status
Not open for further replies.
the push on indigo seemed scummy, because they used vote based of indigo reactions. it's day 1. and previous game indigo was laid back to.

BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
who began the push?
so q

how can one tell and measure the validity of the write-ups?
lie detects et cetera i wouldnt imagine one being fake so early tbh

thoughts so far?
It’s literally something I’ve been taught since my 2nd game and is a consensus around here. Why wouldn’t you claim it? You spare the cop checking you and wasting a shot and then having to claim it after in which you’ll probably get lynched bc the claim isn’t believable after a guilty. So you’ve wasted a cop shot that was for nothing and might get a mislynch.
cops haaha since when have cops actually been useful or shown any real signs of being any help in a SRM setup.
Hold up, me and Ratchet aren’t actually tied in any way. I’m a miller and he claimed one, and I’ve expressed multiple times why a second miller, and his specifically makes sense to me. And he claimed miller top of his own volition lol.
worded wrong given you and ratchet are millers i cant see im being ok with being outed so early especially given you said you claimed first he claimed after as direct response to your initial claim, seems lazy to me tbh
What does bastard have to do with it at all?
bastard game with multiple miller claims, i dont need to say more.

who began the push?

thoughts so far?

cops haaha since when have cops actually been useful or shown any real signs of being any help in a SRM setup.

worded wrong given you and ratchet are millers i cant see im being ok with being outed so early especially given you said you claimed first he claimed after as direct response to your initial claim, seems lazy to me tbh

looks like ratchet and ekko from what read

BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Indigo very plainly hadn't read the thread, which I found a bit strange given he was up to date with his vote count.
pog

vote lynch indigo

Vote: Indigo

Let's get it.
oh sht you see it too?
Alright, fine.

Vote Lynch Indigo.
I'm down
:sadgrin:

Vote Lynch Indigo

Do you have a post restriction or are ya memeing?
Do you need a doctor? Or I guess a mechanic in your case?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
who began the push?
From what I saw it was Ekko and Ratchet, though I didn't read all of that part.

From memory Ekko said something along the lines of he was sussing Indigo and someone else (don't recall atm) and Ratchet said he could compromise on Indigo, and then Ekko voted for Indigo.

That was the start of it.

I do not however know the details as to what led up to that moment.

Why would he give a fuck about being outted as miller lol? He’s not a mongoloid, he’s going to claim it D1 too if he is one. And if he wasn’t okay with it then he just wouldn’t have claimed it lol.
Why? Guess what, that WoW game with 3 I keep mentioning? Also bastard elements. What do you think about that?

Are you reading me and Ratchet both as scum rn or what lol? And if not why are you having beef with my claim and not his?

thoughts so far?
OK yes but this is what i mean

if we don't rely on mechanics here, what is the statistical probability of fake write-ups? what is the motivation behind faking a write up from scum and is more likely to be a scum tell?

i ask bc i want to get a better gauge on indiegos scum play here to understand the chances of this being a scum ploy or a genuine neutral indie, so i can maybe understand which one is more likely of the two

Status
Not open for further replies.