Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
finger of suspicion

lmfao

im quite suprised ratchet was one of the main ones on the wagons given his track record of being an indie and how much complaining and crying hes done when anyone tried to sus him.

so X would be the hard scum here - oh PG is in the game i might have to iso him and catch my nemesis as scum again ahah
Also Indigo claimed Indie after Ratchet went MIA as far as I'm aware.

So to my knowledge Ratched wouldn't know about Indigo's Indie claim at the time

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My argument entirely is that if @Indigo can set the Swordsmith shop up for some prices and help Town, he's worth keeping alive.

I agree that the claim came at a wrong time after a lot of fluff when it couldve come earler. Just think its a honest mistake for now and he can always be lynched if it turns out he's lying.

Im not clearing him btw... im just saying we can lynch bigger prospects instead of Indigo on d1. I particularly wanna tango with Mr. Business Man @MonochromeYoru
Yes, don't misunderstand me either, I'm just being skceptical, justifiably so I would say.

I'm not even voting for Indigo at the moment, and I am willing to let him go for now. I believe I've said my piece for now

Honestly I dont know how claiming works

Can I just tell you all my abilities and alignment

cause Ive got a saved message and it feels like it could ruin the game.
Is your alignment not Town lol?

But first literally go talk to Fuji about what you can and can’t say. If you have something on Flower I assume we don’t need your whole role?

Status
Not open for further replies.