Status
Not open for further replies.
So from your point, if anyone claim to be a miller, they're Town?
I told you and said earlier if it was one miller, I wont bother it.

But if other than one after your claim, the other miller might be have some condition miller than the first one lol
Are they automatically town? No. But I generally lean miller’s as more *likely* town, and Ratchet claimed AFTER I did, which makes me feel better about his by default bc if he’s scum there’s probably less chance he sees my miller claim and says “I’mma do it too”.

Also, Fuji, who I hosted a game with had 3 millers in a game once. One of which was like I was supposed to be (wasn’t able to claim). So having another miller + me makes some sense.

Also, I was supposed to have a condition on me so that checks off your “one should be conditional” anyway.

The problem is anyone who is sussing/hyper focused on the millers and not much else when I know I’m town, and think the other is Town automatically looks bad bc it looks like a player opportunistically jumping on something that I see as unlikely to have scum in it. It’s made worse when you aren’t making any other reads.

says who and since when that just sounds like a shit made up rule like that stupid fucking inno/guilty nonsense or forcing indies to claim on their first post.
It’s literally something I’ve been taught since my 2nd game and is a consensus around here. Why wouldn’t you claim it? You spare the cop checking you and wasting a shot and then having to claim it after in which you’ll probably get lynched bc the claim isn’t believable after a guilty. So you’ve wasted a cop shot that was for nothing and might get a mislynch.
given youre ratchets miller i cant see him being ok with being outed d1 and more so the first half of the phase. i dont want to hear him cry to us if we target either one of you cause of this nonsense claim
Hold up, me and Ratchet aren’t actually tied in any way. I’m a miller and he claimed one, and I’ve expressed multiple times why a second miller, and his specifically makes sense to me. And he claimed miller top of his own volition lol.
yet you are actively engaging and conversing with multiple players about said game, i dont see too much fluff from you here...
It comes and goes. I was god knows how many meme posts in between my last serious posts and these serious posts before this lol.

Rhea

Cattitude
Also, Fuji, who I hosted a game with had 3 millers in a game once. One of which was like I was supposed to be (wasn’t able to claim). So having another miller + me makes some sense.
Ahh I see, so it was from your perspective based on Fuji game mechanic.

Look, I havent played that 3 millers game.
And if you just believe it will be the same as that mechanic then I wont blame you.

At least I know what your reason.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Naomi & @MangoSenpai what are your thoughts so far?
If you're looking for a serious answer, I have none, because I don't know how to ask the right questions, and nothing really sticks to me atm.

If I were to fling out a few names I'll say TAC for being TAC, Rhea for seemingly being too towny and her aura seems a bit too calculated, Kerko for a bit of a strange defense of Mr. Reloaded (though, I suspect it's just an out of game ramble)

Other than that like afforementioned, on the fence on indigo, since all he's proven is his flavor, and the way his claims have been set up it's really hard to prove him mechanically wrong, unless someone is in possession of a true sight investigation

Ahh I see, so it was from your perspective based on Fuji game mechanic.

Look, I havent played that 3 millers game.
And if you just believe it will be the same as that mechanic then I wont blame you.

At least I know what your reason.
As long as your only content is the miller stuff and indigo, it’s a major red flag for me.

Any other thoughts so far?

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Town leans
- Ratchet - my Miller twin
- Flower - I don’t see your case on her really since I have definitely seen her be lazy town and I know you can fluff to a high post count and still be lazy bc I’m doing it rn lol. I lean slightly more townie on the bounty hunter stuff than not rn. Tho it’s weirding me out no one is saying they are on to her a little. When she complains like you’re talking about is when she’s indie lol.
- Pot - vibe check which makes it light
- Watson - slight town, seems like their normal all over the place self but it’s a small sample size (one game)
- Mango - slight town I vibe with him

Scum leans
- Al - made some reads that were really soft earlier and hasn’t done anything to sell me on being town so he stays here. Not a strong read but it’s more than I’ve got elsewhere
- Rhea - don’t like her coming in and exclusively worrying about the miller stuff when I see both as town, the only other thing she’s talked about is Indigo who is an indie and free content if scum. Strongest scum read rn actually.
- TAC - lighter FOS than the others but he ping’d me wrong on the miller stuff early. Hasn’t sold me as Town yet so he stays, he liked my post about Al and that buttered me slightly but it won’t get him far lol

I don’t want to reveal my hand on a few more that are null that could easily go into the scum pile by the end of the day bc I don’t want to tip them off into behavior I’m looking for from them to make me read them Town that they aren’t doing yet. I’ll give those toward the end of the phase on way or another.
I agree for you with the town leads
except for this.
- Flower - I don’t see your case on her really since I have definitely seen her be lazy town and I know you can fluff to a high post count and still be lazy bc I’m doing it rn lol. I lean slightly more townie on the bounty hunter stuff than not rn. Tho it’s weirding me out no one is saying they are on to her a little. When she complains like you’re talking about is when she’s indie lol.
I've got a soft scum confirm on her

Can we claim? cause last game I played AL was hosting.
:pepeke:

I agree for you with the town leads
except for this.

I've got a soft scum confirm on her

Can we claim? cause last game I played AL was hosting.
:pepeke:
-Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I heavily advise against it.
BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.