Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but if i don't follow it

everyone that quotes the WU will see it in the shop that i didn't do what i said i would do

and then i would just get lynched or killed

so i have to follow it
i mean i agree

ultimately it comes down to if you want to be on whatever alignments good side for future games

bc i do feel kinda bad for neutral indies in the grand scheme of things IMHO.
maybe there should be a policy where neutral indies (aka anyone who rolls neutral indie) just throw some dice so whoever they side with is determined solely by RNG
maybe lol idk

@Dr_Professor83 what are your current reads?
Town leans
- Ratchet - my Miller twin
- Flower - I don’t see your case on her really since I have definitely seen her be lazy town and I know you can fluff to a high post count and still be lazy bc I’m doing it rn lol. I lean slightly more townie on the bounty hunter stuff than not rn. Tho it’s weirding me out no one is saying they are on to her a little. When she complains like you’re talking about is when she’s indie lol.
- Pot - vibe check which makes it light
- Watson - slight town, seems like their normal all over the place self but it’s a small sample size (one game)
- Mango - slight town I vibe with him

Scum leans
- Al - made some reads that were really soft earlier and hasn’t done anything to sell me on being town so he stays here. Not a strong read but it’s more than I’ve got elsewhere
- Rhea - don’t like her coming in and exclusively worrying about the miller stuff when I see both as town, the only other thing she’s talked about is Indigo who is an indie and free content if scum. Strongest scum read rn actually.
- TAC - lighter FOS than the others but he ping’d me wrong on the miller stuff early. Hasn’t sold me as Town yet so he stays, he liked my post about Al and that buttered me slightly but it won’t get him far lol

I don’t want to reveal my hand on a few more that are null that could easily go into the scum pile by the end of the day bc I don’t want to tip them off into behavior I’m looking for from them to make me read them Town that they aren’t doing yet. I’ll give those toward the end of the phase on way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.