Status
Not open for further replies.
What about we neg you, then you don't have to think about it

This place will be bland. Even if turns out to be the Mafia we should save him till the end. More chance of him being a Town because the game has 38 players with a lot of experienced ones playing. Its easy to make it a great game if you give the scum roles to someone who can really play around everyone which my man Reloaded ain't doing. :kobeha:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This place will be bland. Even if turns out to be the Mafia we should save him till the end. More chance of him being a Town because the game has 38 players with a lot of experienced ones playing. Its easy to make it a great game if you give the scum roles to someone who can really play around everyone which my man Reloaded ain't doing. :kobeha:
Well, for the most part the alignments are picked at random, but I can humor your request.

We'll give him the newbie pass
:endthis:

I most likely won't be able to make it anyway :josad:

I have to stay 3 days without getting any money, so it's gonna be hard

this will have to last like 8 or 9 cycles so that i can even have a shot

and i will be dead by then for sure
well the last condition and plan you proposed is entirely your choice, yes?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah but to make the game spicy experienced players turned hosts like Fuji might not risk a newbie getting negged in the first two rounds. :kobeha:
Oh well, you never know, the newbies might bring in the much needed firepower. And also newbies get away with more too lmao.

@Pot Goblin was scum his first game, and he was scum every game after xD

Though, if his curse has been lifted for real I don't know. Pot is the second coming of Flower afterall

Oh well, you never know, the newbies might bring in the much needed firepower. And also newbies get away with more too lmao.

@Pot Goblin was scum his first game, and he was scum every game after xD

Though, if his curse has been lifted for real I don't know. Pot is the second coming of Flower afterall
Yes that is possible but he mayn't do if they ganged upon the newbies and found it out. We anyhow have to put the benefit of the doubt this early. In a few rounds if he spills up, he'll be found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.