Muugen - 1
Fujishiro - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Vanellope Lhea - 1
Kerkovian - 1

Vanellope Lhea: AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
Lord Melkor: Destroya -> Indigo -> TheAncientCenturion
Destroya: Destroya -> Indigo
Flower: Destroya -> AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Indigo -> AL Sama -> Unvote -> Indigo
BakiDou: AL Sama
Kerkovian: Destroya -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> T-Pein
Rej: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Unvote -> Unvote
Ariess: Muugen
Charlie: Fujishiro
Ekkologix: Indigo
Ratchet: Indigo
Naomi: Ekkologix -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote
Dr_Professor83: Indigo -> Vanellope Lhea
Pot Goblin: Indigo
T-Pein: Indigo -> Kerkovian
MangoSenpai: TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> TheAncientCenturion
Kurozumi Seven7: Indigo -> Unvote
MUUGEN: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
oddoddfruit: T-Pein

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

can someone tell me why are we voting TAC?

the votes r so spread this is not good

This is the post in question

It just means that Flower's post hit a trap, meaning she's the victim lmao
didnt know that traps meant it literally

Thought it would detect that the post itself was a trap and the person behind it was lying or smthn
:ronalugh:
Good morning.

Agree with this and I put Kurozumi in my Town list.

Works of Art was activated

"Hello, seafarers of the lower realm. The New World is currently ruled by The Alliance !!! If you wish to join us or fight us. Quote this post and answer "join" or "fight". We are looking forward to you nasty little ones!"

Water Prison was used on ???

Five Thousand Brick Fist was used on ???

Shark Barrage was used on ???
Fight

They take it too seriously here. Even if you fart for shits and giggles, they'll jump on you saying only scum would do that. :kobeha:
Is it too serious? I didn't think that at all. Are you upset that someone 'jumped' on you for your shitty vote on me earlier? Or was your vote on me, with no reasons, and just you voting and dipping, part of your shits and giggles?

Also just got to Indigo's claim some fifty pages back and I don't really but it.
I can buy it from a design perspective since Fuji does put such roles in his games. Though what makes this iffy is Indigo doing Indie hunting when he himself is supposedly an Indie…and neutral…and thus shouldn‘t care much about this. And he didn‘t advertise his shop. When I had such a role I advertised my Guild from the start so people join.

I

Indigo

Indigo doing Indie hunting when he himself is supposedly an Indie…and neutral…and thus shouldn‘t care much about this.
I wasn't indie hunting at all

all i said is that i was afraid of you and Prof claiming indies again at D1 like the Waifus' game, and you guys didn't even claim indies, you both claimed town, with Prof claiming miller

i don't buy your town claim by outting bounty hunters in the thread though, sounds sus asf

And he didn‘t advertise his shop. When I had such a role I advertised my Guild from the start so people join.
I've never gotten a role like this before, so i didn't know that's what a player should do with it

also, after last game it seemed clear to me that claiming indie would just be a death sentence no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.