Status
Not open for further replies.
I can buy it from a design perspective since Fuji does put such roles in his games. Though what makes this iffy is Indigo doing Indie hunting when he himself is supposedly an Indie…and neutral…and thus shouldn‘t care much about this. And he didn‘t advertise his shop. When I had such a role I advertised my Guild from the start so people join.
> flower and prof cant be indies again!
> i will never forget them fucking town
> why are people voting me?
> haha vets are wrong!
> i cant so anything with my role but i love it
> okay so i am also indie lolololol
> im neutral though
> actually i pr
> i win by surviving and giving things
> i also have a shop!

Indigo got some heat, tried to laugh off the heat, said he was useless, but now he's a neutral indie. The guy claimed out of nowhere a for no reason reason then drip fed more of his claim. Honestly, after his experience in Waifu and what he said about you and Prof in that game, part of me thinks he claimed neutral indie just to try and do what you two did.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's interesting to me that nobody seems to be afraid of Blue's boutique helping scum

just my swordshop

there's no questioning at all about that, in fact people are joining Blue's boutique like it's nothing
both me and ratchet who hadn't joined either of those joined both now though

I

Indigo

> flower and prof cant be indies again!
> i will never forget them fucking town
> why are people voting me?
> haha vets are wrong!
> i cant so anything with my role but i love it
> okay so i am also indie lolololol
> im neutral though
> actually i pr
> i win by surviving and giving things
> i also have a shop!

Indigo got some heat, tried to laugh off the heat, said he was useless, but now he's a neutral indie. The guy claimed out of nowhere a for no reason reason then drip fed more of his claim. Honestly, after his experience in Waifu and what he said about you and Prof in that game, part of me thinks he claimed neutral indie just to try and do what you two did.
All i can tell you Destroya, is that you're wrong

but please, continue

So @Indigo

If you keep your shop's prices super high you more or less can't win and that would suck. Is there any chance you could just make less useful items affordable like roleblock/ heals affordable while keeping things like refills and kills out of the shop?

I don't see a reason you would even want to keep playing if your only means of winning is cut off.

I

Indigo

So @Indigo

If you keep your shop's prices super high you more or less can't win and that would suck. Is there any chance you could just make less useful items affordable like roleblock/ heals affordable while keeping things like refills and kills out of the shop?

I don't see a reason you would even want to keep playing if your only means of winning is cut off.
Check the "my proposal" on my signature Mitch, jump to the quote, the message is cut

Because i'm about to be lynched for just my role

i want to win my wincon

and it seems like people just want to go after me, and don't care at all about another role who seems just like mine
Do you see me voting for you rn? No, I unvoted. All I‘m saying is I don‘t trust you‘re fully neutral. Do I want to lynch you? Atm no. We know you‘re not Town, so any shady behaviour and you‘re toast anyway.

I

Indigo

Why were you afraid? Makes no difference to your wincon, surely?
It does make a difference because i need to survive long enough to try and forge the damn thing

if Flower or Prof get to be indie serial killers and just start killing at random, then i'm just as much of a target as anyone

and because they hide behind the defense of being town, they never get on the lynch block

that's why i ask people to keep an eye on that "town" claim from Flower, this idea of making all the bounty hunters out themselves in the thread feels a lot like her play in the Waifu game

don't go town locking her

Status
Not open for further replies.