Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Here's my proposal:

For the first 3 DPs i can keep my prices absurds, to the point that nobody can buy them, so i'm basically a vanilla player

and each DP (including this one), i will change all the 3 offerings so that they are all protective / defensive stuff

like Bullet Vests and protections against stuff

then i can reopen the shop with normal prices that everyone can buy, but they aren't anything that kills or fucks with people, just defensive shit

then i can go around and try to collect my shit to forge the sword

i will vote with whoever the biggest town core is and i also choose to give the sword to whoever the town core wants

this is my last shot :josad:
Check the 3 quotes on my signature

and please unvote me my dear fella :amazing:
Alright, that seems reasonable
It'a a good way to go about it because it'll be easy to verify of your stickin with said proposal.

Also I have to respect the use of the signature.

Unvote
:yearight:

I

Indigo

Yea but I'm saying, if you are only going to be making the vest affordable anyway I see no reason to wait so long. Tonight I get to prove myself, but waiting six whole days would suck.
So i have 3 offerings, i can only change one of them each DP

so i changed the unstopable action to a protection

that leaves: refill, recover lost ability and protection

if i open the shop with normal prices this NP, then scum could buy a bunch of refills and recover lost abilities

i don't wanna do that

i want to wait 3 dps so i can change to 3 things are completely harmless to town

you get where i'm going?

anyway, i've already made the prices absurd for this NP, so i can't change it anymore

if town thinks my offerings are not that OP, then i can make the prices normal for NP2 if they want

So i have 3 offerings, i can only change one of them each DP

so i changed the unstopable action to a protection

that leaves: refill, recover lost ability and protection

if i open the shop with normal prices this NP, then scum could buy a bunch of refills and recover lost abilities

i don't wanna do that

i want to wait 3 dps so i can change to 3 things are completely harmless to town

you get where i'm going?

anyway, i've already made the prices absurd for this NP, so i can't change it anymore

if town thinks my offerings are not that OP, then i can make the prices normal for NP2 if they want
ohh all your items go for the same price huh? That sucks, what kind of store works that way. You should bring it up with the Fuj:kriwhat:

I

Indigo

ohh all your items go for the same price huh? That sucks, what kind of store works that way. You should bring it up with the Fuj:kriwhat:
No, i can give 3 different prices for the 3 different offerings

I could've made the protection cheaper and the other 2 more expensive

but most of the thread decided that they wanted me to make them all completely absurd so that nobody gets anything

if everyone wants me to make the protection cheaper, then maybe i could try that

i don't know if Fuji will let me change the price still

maybe i can

Emil

Certified Memelord
Doubt they ever played together. Baki started when Al went on hiatus.
ok

so its weird he voted al then brushed it as a joke then made a summary post where he agreed with yo tans reads but havent pursued any of them and stuck to al

fwiw yotans reads kinda sux and there were no thoughts behind it according to him other than gut anyway

ok

so its weird he voted al then brushed it as a joke then made a summary post where he agreed with yo tans reads but havent pursued any of them and stuck to al

fwiw yotans reads kinda sux and there were no thoughts behind it according to him other than gut anyway
Yeah. He kinda reminds me of HxH here.

Well right now I'm feeling we could have a few scum in the original Indigo wagon, hell maybe even the TSA members :shocking:

Between Dr & Mugen I would place my bets on Dr being scum between the two.

But right now my best guess would be with Kerk and Odd. First Kerk started spazzing, and Odd rushed in hard defending. Shit makes me think Kerk could be someone important.

Well right now I'm feeling we could have a few scum in the original Indigo wagon, hell maybe even the TSA members :shocking:

Between Dr & Mugen I would place my bets on Dr being scum between the two.

But right now my best guess would be with Kerk and Odd. First Kerk started spazzing, and Odd rushed in hard defending. Shit makes me think Kerk could be someone important.
I don‘t really think the Indigo wagon is all that scummy. The guy wasn‘t playing like Town and turns out he isn‘t Town. So this was actually a good observation.

No, i can give 3 different prices for the 3 different offerings

I could've made the protection cheaper and the other 2 more expensive

but most of the thread decided that they wanted me to make them all completely absurd so that nobody gets anything

if everyone wants me to make the protection cheaper, then maybe i could try that

i don't know if Fuji will let me change the price still

maybe i can
You see I'm for the prices being high today, but as long as you prove yourself tonight, I'm all for the vest being cheaper starting next dayphase to let you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.