i was still able to change one of the offering and set the prices

so i still don't know what my punishment will be

if it's a Roleblock / Crush, maybe it only starts during the NP

or maybe something else

i don't know :kayneshrug:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see, you're still mad i won that game and you lost
This is the second time you've assumed that someone else just has some petty motive to be against you - you did the same to me earlier talking about me putting the PR on you (at 3am mind!). X and I have both been playing this game for a decade, any frustration or disappointment with an outcome is kept to a game and once the next one starts, it's forgotten about. You don't play that long if you're too deterministic on the result - we've won and lost more games each than most players in this game have played combined, tons of MVPs etc... you really just have your read of this wrong to me. Holding grudges and so on, it's just not the case.

Is it too serious? I didn't think that at all. Are you upset that someone 'jumped' on you for your shitty vote on me earlier? Or was your vote on me, with no reasons, and just you voting and dipping, part of your shits and giggles?
Did I happen to hit a nerve, mate? Was I the only one to prevote you? What an L post.

I

Indigo

This is the second time you've assumed that someone else just has some petty motive to be against you - you did the same to me earlier talking about me putting the PR on you (at 3am mind!). X and I have both been playing this game for a decade, any frustration or disappointment with an outcome is kept to a game and once the next one starts, it's forgotten about. You don't play that long if you're too deterministic on the result - we've won and lost more games each than most players in this game have played combined, tons of MVPs etc... you really just have your read of this wrong to me. Holding grudges and so on, it's just not the case.
yet for some reason he keeps being rude and agressive to me for no reason at all

Status
Not open for further replies.