Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

The International Boutique

Okaerinasai Goshujin-sama to The International Boutique ~ ♡

My name is Lumine and I'm here to serve you today and make all your wishes come true ~☆

Master is a little busy right now so all inquiries will pass through me

Master asked me to tell you that whoever visits our boutique you'll get the chance to enter a symbiotic relationship with Master. Master will propose to enter a partnership and if you accept our artisans, weaponsmiths and scientists will manufacture a double of any items you find in your adventures throughtout the OP World. Isn't it exciting?

Master can do more things but until it's needed he will refrain from saying it. Master has no issues in revealing it though ~♡​
Yeah, this helps scum too

just letting you know

since everybody only cares in my case

I really wanted to catch up but i'm not reading 70 pages knowing there's going to be extra 50 once i catch up. Stopped at page 69.

i do not see any mention right map being open?

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I know, but that's what i learned from Fuji when i asked him. You're free to confirm this in PM

Not scum. Why do. You ask?
Just a joke, you said you're saying yes to everything.

Side notes
- don't say "i'm not indie", "i'm not mafia", "i'm not cult", say "i'm town". That's more useful for lie detectors
- @Indigo you said you basically claimed right? What was it?

@Dr_Professor83 @Ratchet @Ekkologix @Flower @Destroya

Yo, what's the reason behind Indigo push btw? I somewhat missed it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Okay, then fuck off then

i don't want to have to deal with abrasive people in my game

i just want to have fun

keep calling me whatever you want

at this point i'm tired of being told how to play the game

i thought the point of playing a game was actually playing it
I don't believe I've called you anything?

I

Indigo

I don't believe I've called you anything?
Not in this game, but in others

the Star Wars one for sure, you called me a baby and many other things in that game

while Dest is just calling me weak here

anyway, that's all good Ratchet, like i said

i've fully claimed, please just lynch me or keep an eye on me, you guys decide

I

Indigo

<3

Finding signature on a phone is a pain in the ass btw
Let me help you then:

I'm the swordsmith, one of the first WUs in the game

i make a swordsmith shop during the NP that everyone that quotes the WU can use

i don't choose who buys my things, i can't make special prices for chosen players, none of that

i make the same offerings with the same prices for everybody, and they are infinite stock

my wincon is to travel the One Piece world to collect some materials in different islands, i need money to buy those materials which i would get by selling my services, once i get those materials i can craft a legendary sword, that's my wincon, forging this blade

after forging the blade, i can give it to a player of choice
okay, i talked with god

here's how it works:

I have 3 options for this NP, like i said

recover a lost ability, a refill and an unstoppable action

these are infinite stock, i can offer as many as these as people can buy

so it's not a thing that the first one that buys gets it and everyone loses, everyone can buy it if they have the money for it

my two actions during the DP are:

my first one i can chance one of the offerings, it's like a mini wish, for something simple that god will determine if it's okay or broken

my second one let's me decide the prices for the three offerings

that's it

*One person cannot buy the same offering multiple times, only one purchase of each of the oferrings for the night*
Here's my proposal:

For the first 3 DPs i can keep my prices absurds, to the point that nobody can buy them, so i'm basically a vanilla player

and each DP (including this one), i will change all the 3 offerings so that they are all protective / defensive stuff

like Bullet Vests and protections against stuff

then i can reopen the shop with normal prices that everyone can buy, but they aren't anything that kills or fucks with people, just defensive shit

then i can go around and try to collect my shit to forge the sword

i will vote with whoever the biggest town core is and i also choose to give the sword to whoever the town core wants

this is my last shot :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.