Questions & Mysteries Who is Zoro's final opponent?

Who's the strongest swordsman who will get slashed by Zoro at series end?

• Shanks

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Kizaru

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Fujitora

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Big mom

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Samurai Ghandi (Gorosei)

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Imu (Coz he has that sword)

• Vista

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law

• Shiriyu

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • King

• Jack

• Ashura Douji

• Kin'emon

• Smoothie

• Cracker

• Who's who

• Brook

• Whitebeard's corpse with his Bisento with Shank's shadow

• Tashigi

• Commander Shu (the one who rusted his sword)

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Orochi

• That one other Red hair pirate with a sword

• Rayleigh and Scooper Gaban team up and together they are the WSS

• Killer

• Total voters
Apparently there's this theory going around that Mihawk is not the WSS or that their exists swordsmen stronger than Mihawk.

Now let's get this out of the way. Zoro will be the STRONGEST SWORDSMAN ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET at the end of the series. As in no single swordsman alive will be stronger than Zoro at the end of the series.

So now since Mihawk is apparently (to some people) not the strongest swordsman. Who is this Strongest Swordsman who Zoro will defeat at the end of the series.

I think he will challenge mihawk at the end of the story when luffy is already pirate king and after the Great war.
So he might have the last big fight of the serie.
I could see him saying his goodbyes to luffy and go after mihawk. He defeats him, gets the WSS title and last panel is all of the straw hats in sanji's restaurant remembering of the old times.

So in short my answer is mihawk.

I think he will challenge mihawk at the end of the story when luffy is already pirate king and after the Great war.
So he might have the last big fight of the serie.
I could see him saying his goodbyes to luffy and go after mihawk. He defeats him, gets the WSS title and last panel is all of the straw hats in sanji's restaurant remembering of the old times.

So in short my answer is mihawk.
But would they fight after a point when he was his sensei and literal home for two years?

Maybe he simply just surpasses him and there is no fight after Mihawk admits it. I really don't see them having a FIGHT after the culmination battle of the manga.

But would they fight after a point when he was his sensei and literal home for two years?

Maybe he simply just surpasses him and there is no fight after Mihawk admits it. I really don't see them having a FIGHT after the culmination battle of the manga.
I hope they'll fight. Otherwise I think we'll never see mihawk in a legit all out fight.
I kinda want zoro to break his sword.