Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
hmm...

can we sell stuff too? like, for example if i found phoenix fruit
Hmmm if, for example, you find the Phoenix fruit then a double will be created. So there would be two Phoenix fruits.

As for the money I *think* you can get more exploring the islands.

Generally speaking selling items only I can sell it.

Ofc you can trade items as part of the game's mechanisms.

Apollo

The Sol King
The International Boutique

Okaerinasai Goshujin-sama to The International Boutique ~ ♡

My name is Lumine and I'm here to serve you today and make all your wishes come true ~☆

Master is a little busy right now so all inquiries will pass through me

Master asked me to tell you that whoever visits our boutique you'll get the chance to enter a symbiotic relationship with Master. Master will propose to enter a partnership and if you accept our artisans, weaponsmiths and scientists will manufacture a double of any items you find in your adventures throughtout the OP World. Isn't it exciting?

Master can do more things but until it's needed he will refrain from saying it. Master has no issues in revealing it though ~♡​
So your only aim is to make money ? Idk, sounds like there is more to you, maido-san. What type of "symboitic" relationship am I getting into ? What are the chances I am harmed from it ?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
So your only aim is to make money ? Idk, sounds like there is more to you, maido-san. What type of "symboitic" relationship am I getting into ? What are the chances I am harmed from it ?
That's the reason I'm working in the first place

Basically it's what's in the post. I even have a passive that's named "neutral businessman"

Cosidering I asked waifubro and Pero to enter the partnership the chances are 0%, rounded up and everything.

Apollo

The Sol King
That's the reason I'm working in the first place

Basically it's what's in the post. I even have a passive that's named "neutral businessman"

Cosidering I asked waifubro and Pero to enter the partnership the chances are 0%, rounded up and everything.
So we pay you cash, and then you make us a double of an item that we have right ?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I am on the business dinner and did not read the last 20 pages or so, how long till the end of phase and why is Flower leading?
Phase should end around 4pm cst
Coach is the leading wagon because not too long ago she claimed to be lynch immune and instead the lynch would go to the 2nd leading wagon under her. So this claim is being tested, to add she is fine with it being tested as well.

ekko's reasoning was baki made a random vote on me and didn't remove it later on even tho this is the first time we're playing in a game

I personally think baki just forgot to remove the vote
That clears things a little. I'm assuming Baki made an rvs joke vote on you and forgot to unvote you since the vote on you was not serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.