Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I saw a wu where someone used brulees fruit, the book book fruit or something.
Then he posted a gif with papers on it right after
That's not Brulee's fruit, Brulee is mirror lady

Book fruit fella was that minister of cheese fella with the skeleton clothes and the yellow teeth

Otherwise, yes that WU was the book fruit ability as I just saw it watching WCI with my Chobro
:yearight:

Currently Ekkologix is voting me because i interacted with Al Sama, a hunch is enough for me in this situation, because the vote itself looks weird af, I will wait for him to come and say if he used or not that ability on me.
I noticed this post and saw you said Ekko is voting you for interacting with AL. Did Ekko give more to the reasoning on the interaction between you and AL on why he is voting you? If he didn't elaborate then it looks sus. I

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
is that invitation i got through PM related to fact i quoted WU earlier?

It is

Here's the explanation

The International Boutique

Okaerinasai Goshujin-sama to The International Boutique ~ ♡

My name is Lumine and I'm here to serve you today and make all your wishes come true ~☆

Master is a little busy right now so all inquiries will pass through me

Master asked me to tell you that whoever visits our boutique you'll get the chance to enter a symbiotic relationship with Master. Master will propose to enter a partnership and if you accept our artisans, weaponsmiths and scientists will manufacture a double of any items you find in your adventures throughtout the OP World. Isn't it exciting?

Master can do more things but until it's needed he will refrain from saying it. Master has no issues in revealing it though ~♡​

Status
Not open for further replies.