Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
You apparently caught up but your only opinion is that we should not lynch Indigo? Any other thoughts, reads?
quite the opposite with flower tbh

"fiNaLlY cAuGhT uP" :okay:

do you plan on giving any thoughts, reads , any discussion, what did you learn in catching up?

same goes for @Apollo where every you ran off to

do you believe it is scum aligned?

ahh this bit right here is also my line of thinking.

lets start the wagon on here we have plenty of time to have her #1 and someone like kerk as #2 - she either hangs at the guillotine, she is lynchproof or she can directly redirect the lynch too her choosing.

interesting.

cause she's not tryinghard in a SRM game she said.......

I'll go organize my notes then give some reads

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
As a Swordtard, i want to let Indigo live longer just to see what he can craft.
As a mafia player i agree, his claim seems too good to be true.

Decisions...
If his wincon is handing out weapons, odds are he'll be more town aligned since there's more of us. Given the fact he has zero investment in his game play gives me some reason to believe he's actually an indie.

Never gonna say killing the indie is the wrong choice but this does give us practically zero info day 2 lol. Except maybe off those overeager to lynch an indie first.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If his wincon is handing out weapons, odds are he'll be more town aligned since there's more of us. Given the fact he has zero investment in his game play gives me some reason to believe he's actually an indie.

Never gonna say killing the indie is the wrong choice but this does give us practically zero info day 2 lol. Except maybe off those overeager to lynch an indie first.
My final position on indigo was something similar yes.
Though these roles do tend to favor scum more than town so i like indigo keeping his prices at the billions for the first 3 np.

AL sama

Red Haired
what are you thoughts/reads Al?
its all over the place tbh

I m not liking how Lord Melkor keeps coming on throwing an agenda then goes off without doing much for it

I was hoping to not give reads on flower for now but her OP claim is making me think she blluffing some stuff I also didn't like how she voted a newbie for whatever reason

blue's indie claim is off

I believe indigo for now

I honestly don't know what to make of you ratchet and x

this isn't the town ekko I know of but I have returned after a long time so maybe he changed

pero seems to be hard c0asting

tac is being tac

I wanna believe prof now

I m liking watson

Apollo

The Sol King
Town leans:
-Monochrome, gives off some nice town vibes.
-Charlie, he is a good bird and seems more open than others.
-Kurozomi seven, he seems to have made a Fujitora-like character, and that someone I am more willing to trust.
-Dr.watson, seems like a confused but genuinely trying to help townie ? so a slight town lean.

I don't have any particular scum leans, but I have a few players I believe town should keep an eye on:
-Flower, seems like every once in a while she has a new ability/info, last thing she revealed was there were "multiple threats" and that this may mean there are 2 GFs. And I don't trust bounty hunters to watch my back.
-Indigo, he is the one I am most sure about his alignment. His shop may be used to harm more townies than scum, so I think we should keep him alive while regulating his shop prices.
-Ratchet and Prof, I can't see how claiming miller can be a town lock, in fact I can think of how it can be used by scum as well. So I have a weak town lean on these two.
-Kerkovian seemed like he had blown up against T-pein, and I am not sure about these "lie detector scans" or how we can check the authenticity of his claims, but tpein was probably trolling to get some reaction out of kerk, who gave them easily.
-Mashiro blue, I don't like this "symboitic relationship" mentioned, I am reconsidering what to do with the botique.

Status
Not open for further replies.