Muugen - 1
Fujishiro - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Vanellope Lhea - 1
Kerkovian - 1

Vanellope Lhea: AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
Lord Melkor: Destroya -> Indigo -> TheAncientCenturion
Destroya: Destroya -> Indigo
Flower: Destroya -> AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Indigo -> AL Sama -> Unvote -> Indigo
BakiDou: AL Sama
Kerkovian: Destroya -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> T-Pein
Rej: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Unvote -> Unvote
Ariess: Muugen
Charlie: Fujishiro
Ekkologix: Indigo
Ratchet: Indigo
Naomi: Ekkologix -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote
Dr_Professor83: Indigo -> Vanellope Lhea
Pot Goblin: Indigo
T-Pein: Indigo -> Kerkovian
MangoSenpai: TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> TheAncientCenturion
Kurozumi Seven7: Indigo -> Unvote
MUUGEN: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
oddoddfruit: T-Pein

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

If I counted it right votes should be 4 on Coach and 2 on Kerk

You can do better than this. I don't know where your focus is at all this game.
honestly, it's all over the place rn, i'm just enjoying the game tbh

i feel like indigo can be somewhat verified and it'd suck to lose as such a cool role so early on, that's all

btw i forgot to say it earlier, but i'm aware that someone blocked "all harmful actions" i'd use for a cycle, not sure who view me as a threat, but i guess thank you xd it's kind of a waste tbh

nothing in regards to a lie detect for kerk not sure where that bit came from, i simply didnt like his interaction with pein, pein looked solid in their interaction given he was trolling and baiting kerk fell into it although al says hes a newbie.

from what ive read so far havent read back from when i entered game but hes the one im most comfortable with for a lynch today outside of flower.
Sure. Outsing a town, helps the Mafia. :cheers:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I *really* doubt waifubro fake claims Indie. Might be a bit hostile but I'll get a read on him sooner rather than later.
I doubt ali lies here as well be deals of scum how much he’s trying to get everyone to join his boutique while on the other hand indigo is getting the shit end of the stick trying to comply and explaining his ability/wincon as best as he can. blue ignored me when I asked if he can share however much he can given it’s only fair as indigo has and they are essentially the same role. game could be plying in pairs hence 2 miller claims and 2 same indie roles. one bad/chaotic one good/neutral/benign
so you think kerk can be town and still voting him

weird play flower

so what do we gain from the kerk lynch??
what are you thoughts/reads Al?
FoS
TACy baby 😘

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Town leans
- Ratchet - my Miller twin
- Flower - I don’t see your case on her really since I have definitely seen her be lazy town and I know you can fluff to a high post count and still be lazy bc I’m doing it rn lol. I lean slightly more townie on the bounty hunter stuff than not rn. Tho it’s weirding me out no one is saying they are on to her a little. When she complains like you’re talking about is when she’s indie lol.
- Pot - vibe check which makes it light
- Watson - slight town, seems like their normal all over the place self but it’s a small sample size (one game)
- Mango - slight town I vibe with him

Scum leans
- Al - made some reads that were really soft earlier and hasn’t done anything to sell me on being town so he stays here. Not a strong read but it’s more than I’ve got elsewhere
- Rhea - don’t like her coming in and exclusively worrying about the miller stuff when I see both as town, the only other thing she’s talked about is Indigo who is an indie and free content if scum. Strongest scum read rn actually.
- TAC - lighter FOS than the others but he ping’d me wrong on the miller stuff early. Hasn’t sold me as Town yet so he stays, he liked my post about Al and that buttered me slightly but it won’t get him far lol

I don’t want to reveal my hand on a few more that are null that could easily go into the scum pile by the end of the day bc I don’t want to tip them off into behavior I’m looking for from them to make me read them Town that they aren’t doing yet. I’ll give those toward the end of the phase on way or another.
TBF I'll freely admit the miller thing is a bit of a fuck up on my end. It's been awhile since I played mafia.

I do like posts like these so I definitely don't think I'll vote you again this phase, Feel like the Mango read is premature though. He's a good scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.