Status
Not open for further replies.
the timing of your arrival is uite telling given you had a total of 4 post up to this point when a wagon started forming...

yes i do, shes not telling the full truth to her claim thats for sure.

pretty funny you bring this up since doc tried deflecting towards ratchet when i pressed him.

but please tell where the fuck ratchet was during all that, i also did go against ratchet if you actually read the exchange.

so by default one has to be scum(me) the other has to be town(doc)?

Not really, and this was not my conclusion - i was asking one of players why he towns reads you because i did not share this read.

I

Indigo

Oh I also don't like how he includes "L" or "W" in every reply, nothing to do with Mafia but I find the slang to look silly. Almost as silly as "fam" etc.
ah yes, let's comment on how the new player talks

which has no bearing in the game

just to make sure i tell everybody i don't like that

I'm okay with that, though can you fill me in quickly on the Kerko thing? From a skim, I saw mention of a lie detect, but I couldn't see anything from Fuji. With what I currently have, the only post I found notable was way back at the start where he talked about a discord chat, which was a bit strange to talk about at that point.
nothing in regards to a lie detect for kerk not sure where that bit came from, i simply didnt like his interaction with pein, pein looked solid in their interaction given he was trolling and baiting kerk fell into it although al says hes a newbie.

from what ive read so far havent read back from when i entered game but hes the one im most comfortable with for a lynch today outside of flower.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Flower I was scum reading you the entire Chess game but I didn't push a single time because I didn't want to raise bad blood or kill a vibe.
This game I have a similair feel, tell me what mayor difference do you see in your game here and your game in the chess one?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
nothing in regards to a lie detect for kerk not sure where that bit came from, i simply didnt like his interaction with pein, pein looked solid in their interaction given he was trolling and baiting kerk fell into it although al says hes a newbie.

from what ive read so far havent read back from when i entered game but hes the one im most comfortable with for a lynch today outside of flower.
Fair enough. I'll be around until the end of the phase so if I can't catch up I'll vote whichever puts Flower in the lead or Kerko second wagon.

@Flower I assume you have no issue with this plan?

Nothing much.

I don't think Indigo is harmful. I don't think flower is scum either.
I sus @ConquistadoR a little because he could have gotten that what i said about "business man" was a joke if he just looked at the context.
so after catching up to 137 pages you have nothing to share, no reads or thoughts?

the best you can come up with is indigo is harmful and flower isnt scum.

so you town read cyph and give indi a neutral read?
Not really, and this was not my conclusion - i was asking one of players why he towns reads you because i did not share this read.
so what are your reads on Doc and myself?

@Ratchet I also have blue and yoru in the scumpile.

yoru with his response here and blue for obvious reasons

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yes

because if you're the mod of the section

shouldn't you be welcoming of new players? instead make the decision to talk badly about the way he even speaks
@Kerkovian Welcome to Mafia, are you finding it enjoyable? If you have any issue with me talking shit, it's all in good taste.

Happy now, Indigo?

Status
Not open for further replies.