Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
same, too bad i already have one
maybe there is a loop around it, idk how loophole proof Fuji is, some hosts tend to be harsher with loopholes the longer they host
maybe there is an intended way to have multiple fruits, or maybe it doesn't matter

which takes me back...have we ever seen on screen, what happens when a person eats 2 devil fruits?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
maybe there is a loop around it, idk how loophole proof Fuji is, some hosts tend to be harsher with loopholes the longer they host
maybe there is an intended way to have multiple fruits, or maybe it doesn't matter

which takes me back...have we ever seen on screen, what happens when a person eats 2 devil fruits?
oh boy...

in theory, eating 2 DFs = death

but then again, we can get through calm belt without issue, so idk

or we can simply sell it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mr Indie Hunter, you're far more interested in taking posts wildly out of context without bothering to do any due diligence lol, I can vote
whoever I want its d1, you made your entire case against me for voting another dude, you are among the last people who should be talking about how to scum hunt.
lol i asked for context about the deal with u and Al and was told u shudnt have played together so i thought it was weird u voted Al then brushed it off as a joke, then made a summary and said u agree with yotan's reads (which r really terrible imo), but then kept ur joke vote on AL anyway. could this be a townie? ofcourse. which is why i called it weird not outright scummy. your reaction to being called weird comes off more from place of scum than town lol. feel free to argue otherwise lol. your inability to give me any scum reads isnt helping me read u better. is there a reason u r struggling to find scum reads?

lets say u r town here. you really do not have scum read on anyone else other than someone u suspect of having kage kage? someone who claimed to want to take the game casually nonetheless and isnt remotely hiding it.

and you are obviously ignoring the fact that despite my 0.002% full power gameplay i was able to start a wagon on a player who claimed non town lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So, I'm gna disappoint MUUGEN with my extremely lackluster "I caught up" post

but all I really got from these last 20 pages is that my Sus list has been updated to Kerk, Flower, Lord Melkor, Bakidou

I'm going with Kerk for now though

Vote Lynch Kerk

Status
Not open for further replies.