Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Someone who is „town„, can you prove it? you can't believe this dribble.
i dont need to prove it, its from my PoV. if your only scum read is me, because you think i have a certain DF, then it tells me you are unable to scum hunt anything which leans towards you being more scum than town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The name of the ability went from Truth to Verity. Both mean very similar things, but Verity is more about being based directly in reality and objectivity rather than simply a truthful statement. I'd hazard a guess to say it also checks if the write up is fake, perhaps?

Weird usage, anyway.

Good luck lol. I can‘t get lynched anyway.
:luffylaugh:
Bbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzz
Flower is death immune like in every game, just lynch her, provisoric it is
Townies that are deathimmune are a myth, us townies are supposed to fall one after another for the purpose of game solving
Claiming death immune is like the biggest wifomshit I ever ate kek
If Flower flips town we revive her as always, #strategy #game
:luffylaugh:

Finally a reason to read you town. Welcome to town!
:sanjimeh::odenugh:
trusting blue!!

Ratchet

and frankly asking someone you read as scum to prove they r town is quite silly
Don't really agree there, and frankly I don't even know what your point is. I do however agree that his suspicion may be in bad faith - if you catch up you'd see his reasoning on the fruit came entirely from TAC, and his scum read on you seems to have just come from nowhere.

Apollo

The Sol King
The name of the ability went from Truth to Verity. Both mean very similar things, but Verity is more about being based directly in reality and objectivity rather than simply a truthful statement. I'd hazard a guess to say it also checks if the write up is fake, perhaps?

Weird usage, anyway.
Nice catch, but isn't a name change suspicious ? How usual is it that the ability's name changes in mafia ?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't really agree there, and frankly I don't even know what your point is. I do however agree that his suspicion may be in bad faith - if you catch up you'd see his reasoning on the fruit came entirely from TAC, and his scum read on you seems to have just come from nowhere.
he is also displaying an unwarranted/unexplained aggression towards me with no prior traceable scum read on me other than the fruit theory, which isnt even alignment indicative in a game like this

Ratchet

Nice catch, but isn't a name change suspicious ? How usual is it that the ability's name changes in mafia ?
Not really, might have just been a typo from Fuji. The fact that he corrected it though tells me he had incentive to do so, so either there are similar abilities in play or there is significance in the difference between "Truth" and "Verity". If the latter, which is all I can really speculate on right now, I'd guess it would be to indicate that it "verifies" the write up.

Ratchet

he is also displaying an unwarranted/unexplained aggression towards me with no prior traceable scum read on me other than the fruit theory, which isnt even alignment indicative in a game like this
...yes, hence why I said "his scum read seems to have come from nowhere", my point exactly.

i dont need to prove it, its from my PoV. if your only scum read is me, because you think i have a certain DF, then it tells me you are unable to scum hunt anything which leans towards you being more scum than town.
Mr Indie Hunter, you're far more interested in taking posts wildly out of context without bothering to do any due diligence lol, I can vote
whoever I want its d1, you made your entire case against me for voting another dude, you are among the last people who should be talking about how to scum hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.