Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

BBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

@Indigo if you joined his wu, then maybe he did the pr

BBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
There could be so many things that PR'ed me Naomi lmao
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Many want him to keep his prizes outrageously high until he can swap all of his shop options for non dangerous things/things more beneficial to town than scum since he claims he can change one item a day.
I did see some talk around that, but I don't recall seeing any form of consensus or demand.
 
I have to collect a lot of money

search for the islands that have the materials i need

buy those materials

and then craft it

and i'm not even sure where the materials are, i have to find them yet
but you can trade at night

like, you can buy stuff from Blue even

he get's money, you get stuff
 

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
‎
A shitload of players has said so

i'm not even gonna search

on the top of my head i remember Watson, Pero, Pot and so many others
Just sell your stuff at the price you want.

That's what I would (and will) do for mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top