Akainu would go high-extreme diff with Zoro due to him having 2 forms of Advanced Haki, Observation, etc.
When Akainu is done with that he gets killed off by Sanji due to being really low on health.
Honestly, Zoro should be able to kill Akainu, but narratively it probably won't happen that easily.
I don't even know what to tell you if you think Zoro can High or Extreme Diff Akainu.

But as usual Zoro gets wanked to the moon.

I don't even know what to tell you if you think Zoro can High or Extreme Diff Akainu.

But as usual Zoro gets wanked to the moon.
I'm not wanking Zoro. I think he gets washed by Emperors and people relative to them, but Akainu ain't relative to the Emperors rn.
UNLESS he's gonna parallel Sengoku in terms of power, because Sengoku was compared to Garp constantly, and then I could see Akainu beating him mid-high diff.

I'm not wanking Zoro. I think he gets washed by Emperors and people relative to them, but Akainu ain't relative to the Emperors rn.
UNLESS he's gonna parallel Sengoku in terms of power, because Sengoku was compared to Garp constantly, and then I could see Akainu beating him mid-high diff.
Outside of Kaido and Luffy, tell me 5 characters with better Portrayal and Feats than Akainu.

Akainu is not relative to a Yonko, he has better feats than most, not counting Luffy and Kaido, and better Portrayal too.

He’s obviously gonna parallel Sengoku and Kong bozo
If this happens, then yes, he can beat Zoro and the other Straw Hats, though it'd be a little hard.
Outside of Kaido and Luffy, tell me 5 characters with better Portrayal and Feats than Akainu.

Akainu is not relative to a Yonko, he has better feats than most, not counting Luffy and Kaido, and better Portrayal too.
5 Characters?
Primebeard, Roger, Garp, Sengoku ( for now ), and Shiki.