General & Others Saw this on pirate folk sub and thought you guys would like it lol, GODA RULES

I wish we had more rooftop chapters
I didn't really enjoy it. It seemed forced, Oda tried too hard to have Kaido being hurt even when it didn't make sense. They were taking turn (with Kaido allowing it) instead of attacking in the same time. Very bad choregraphy and it was very hard for me to believe that Law could hurt kaido with stones and Kidd with metal scraps when the same guy jumped from 10000 meters and just got a headache.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I didn't really enjoy it. It seemed forced, Oda tried too hard to have Kaido being hurt even when it didn't make sense. They were taking turn (with Kaido allowing it) instead of attacking in the same time. Very bad choregraphy and it was very hard for me to believe that Law could hurt kaido with stones and Kidd with metal scraps when the same guy jumped from 10000 meters and just got a headache.
Back then he was just giving the SNs a turn to show off, but if they had continued oda would have had to make a better choreography.
When they separated big mom and it was just law and zoro vs kaido and they were trying to protect luffy i thought it was good.

Back then he was just giving the SNs a turn to show off, but if they had continued oda would have had to make a better choreography.
When they separated big mom and it was just law and zoro vs kaido and they were trying to protect luffy i thought it was good.
Chapter 1010 was good indeed. I could buy Law's attacks, Zoro's ones and when Luffy started to use adv CoC, it was epic. Everything prior to that was a bit cringe and false hype