Questions & Mysteries Greenbull confirmed that Buggy got 3.1 billion for being stronger than Mihawk

Is it confirmed now that they believe being stronger than Mihawk = 3.1 billion?

• Yes

• Still have doubts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some guy says he put me on ignore, and says ''barely logging'' but still came here to ''whinning'', imagine how desperate I made them with this thread, he couldn't even ignore it when I am in his ignore list. :cheers:

, such as Mihawk being declared a higher threat level than two Yonko in spite of not possessing a crew or territories.
Funny weren't you the same Ladmiral fanboy who said government doesn't want to destroy Yonko and letting them to exist in new world on purpose as Yonko?

Now did you mix up the scripts that you are using? :ihaha:

Why would being a Yonko is a threat if you believe government wants them to exist and Mihawk is the one who hunted the Marines as ''Marine Hunter'', not the Yonko who are not named as ''Marine Hunter''.

We just see being a Yonko doesn't boost bounties as we see Luffy Law difference so that debunks your argument, and bounties are not only because of power as we see from Zolo and Alber, Sanji and Queen difference. Or if you want same crew then look at Wano Zolo 320 and Wano Sanji 330 bounties, or Usopp and Franky difference.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Some guy says he put me on ignore, and says ''barely logging'' but still came here to ''whinning'', imagine how desperate I made them with this thread, he couldn't even ignore it when I am in his ignore list. :cheers:
Wait when did I say you were on my ignore list? Lol

When did I say I was “barely logging?” Lol

And what is “whinning”? That ain’t a word boo boo. Lol

The only people on my ignore list are Sasaki Retardo, MonsterVirgino, and SkySanjizzlord, lol

Last edited:
Unlike Mihawk, Buggy just goes with expelucations, his real threat of power isn't confirmed, they think he rivals Shanks, but having as subordinate Mihawk and Crocodile, they can assume he is at least a 3 billion level threat power. They just don't know where to place him.

Unlike Mihawk, who is already well known he is damn strong and some say even stronger than Shanks. But, for not being the captain of cross guild, he just got that bounty.

Yes! Mihawk was simply handed a bounty for his affiliation with Shanks, being a warlord and being Buggy’s subordinate

Buggy actually has accomplishments of being a rival to shanks, being a former roger pirate and escaping from impel down

hell he was even a top pirate in the east blue

Now after Egghead, I still question what are the requirements to be an admiral.

Kizaru didn't show awakening nor CoC.

So basically, an Admiral is 2 types of haki and what else?

Garp is the only character at that level and he doesn't have a DF, but has CoC.

So, if you lack DF, you can replace it with CoC.

While Yonko, have their haki at advanced levels and DF or CoC, or both.
Ryokugyu said it, Admirals can't lose to any Pirate Subordinate.

You can accept that as being on same level as the strongest Pirate Underlings, although there are exceptions like Ray, Oden, Aokiji and Shiryu who are equal or slightly above of average Admirals.

Ryokugyu said it, Admirals can't lose to any Pirate Subordinate.

You can accept that as being on same level as the strongest Pirate Underlings, although there are exceptions like Ray, Oden, Aokiji and Shiryu who are equal or slightly above of average Admirals.

"Cant" and "wont" arent the same. Yes they can, but due their position, they "cant", otherwise it would be a shame for them. Thats what he meant.

Wikia should Update Mihawk's Home from Kuraigana Island to Erkan's Head

Morons, majority of my threads is not about Zolo Mihawk, I just make 1 thread about Zolo Mihawk in 2 months, retarded ZKKbitches ''rEntT FreE'' :ihaha: Just because their headcanons gets destroyed they have no argument.

ZKKclowns don't want anyone talk about Mihawk Zolo lmao, don't suck ZKKswords too much.

Lmao
Post automatically merged:

This fat sucker lerkan never changed in these years
ZKKclown has no argument crying as usual.

Greenbull: ''I warned you not to test me, didn't I?! A guy in my position can't go around getting beat by pirate subordinates!''

Previously you guys remember some people making up excuses like ''oh they think Buggy isn't stronger, its political power, that's why his bounty is not higher than Mihawk'', but somehow they don't explain why its even higher than Zolo's 1.1, Alber's and Marco's 1.3, and Crocodile's 1.9, or even Law's, Kid's or Luffy's 3 billion, they think Buggy is stronger than them but not stronger Mihawk and somehow this would make sense to them.

This is when Greenbull already knowing what happened outside of Wano :

And even commented on the same page that we see Buggy's Yonko status:

He knows the new Yonko (Buggy), and he knows their subordinates (Mihawk, Crocodile).

This was already a general perception in One Piece before.

Since after people seeing Cracker's power, Jack's power or Zolo's power:

Because they can imagine powerful Luffy, Big mom, and Kaido should be, and much more powerful than their underlings since they are the bosses.

But even after Mihawk joining Buggy, this perception still didn't change in One Piece world.

So, if the general perception is that Buggy's power is political, and isn't stronger than Mihawk like some people claim, then Greenbull's statement makes no sense here, because he should've known that there is now an exception which is called Cross Guild, where Mihawk is a subordinate of a pirate, and could be stronger than the boss pirate Buggy. But they still don't believe that.

Greenbull still believes he can not lose to even subordinate pirate Mihawk, Zolo etc, but he maybe can lose to the pirate bosses such as Buggy (what they think of him as a superior combat power than Mihawk's power) and to Yonko, and maybe even to other boss pirates like 3 billion Law, or 3 billion Kid etc. that they have even a better chance since they aren't ''pirate subordinate''.

You can not be this god damn obtuse.

"The fact that buggy has the authority to command and make a 1.9 bil and 3.59 bil berry man yield to him , warrants him a bounty of 3.1 bil!."

"And Mihawks bounty is 3.59 bil as befitting of the worlds greatest swordsman!"

Oda could have gone the route of Mihawks bounty being slightly below buggys, only slightly, as a joke of buggy's being higher due to falling upwards, and you would have had a scene of Mihawk frowning at buggy over it or some shit, and buggy crying. It would have still been higher than the worth of an admiral. But no, Oda set the precedent of making the WSS title worth more than 3 Yonkos, Including the one he's spose to be under.

:milaugh:Insane wank.

And it's crazy because right before Mihawks bounty reveal, Shanks tards, kidd tards, fully expected Mihawks bounty to be lower than kidds 3B. "ArE YoU rEadY fOr KidD BoUNtY OvEr mIHAwKs?" they said.