The Zoodiacs vs The Chimera Ant Examination Team

Given that we don't know the powers of any of the zodiacs (Saiyuu excluded) it's hard to say for sure but I guess that if you include Netero then the extermination team would prevail while if you do not include him then the Zodiacs should win

It's also unclear whether you're including all 12 zodiacs or just the ones on your pic and whether that means Ging/Pariston or Kurapika/Leorio

In any case I feel that without Netero the hunters probably just don't have anyone on the level of Botobai and if you include Ging then yea it's going to be pretty one-sided

Zodiacs also have the number advantage

Some Zodiacs didn't generate interest in Hisoka, I'd say those must be weaker than Morel and maybe Knov. Netero said that he was no longer the strongest nen user, he would say that Botobai, Pariston and Gin are candidates to have surpassed him. Zodiacs win.

Some Zodiacs didn't generate interest in Hisoka, I'd say those must be weaker than Morel and maybe Knov. Netero said that he was no longer the strongest nen user, he would say that Botobai, Pariston and Gin are candidates to have surpassed him. Zodiacs win.
Netero's statement is worth nothing. He said he was equal to Knov and Morel which is clearly 100% bs

Only Netero matters in the extermination team. And he would get jumped by them lol. Gin can probably draw Netero. Add in Pariston and it's gg. The rest of the zodiacs take the trash out.

Where does the Botobai hype comes from ? I mean, obviously from text but when was it again that he got hyped ?

Netero's statement is worth nothing. He said he was equal to Knov and Morel which is clearly 100% bs
Netero is a player mate. Knov says it's bs afterwards. Characters can be deeply ironic sometimes.

What I remember is that he said that Neferpitou was stronger (according to the "finger test", same method Hisoka used on the Zodiacs), and there is the line from Colt that says that Meruem would smash him. Those two statements were "serious".

Where does the Botobai hype comes from ? I mean, obviously from text but when was it again that he got hyped ?

Netero is a player mate. Knov says it's bs afterwards. Characters can be deeply ironic sometimes.

What I remember is that he said that Neferpitou was stronger (according to the "finger test", same method Hisoka used on the Zodiacs), and there is the line from Colt that says that Meruem would smash him. Those two statements were "serious".
RGs have more raw aura than Netero does.
Netero's ability is still too strong for Pitou to ever stand a chance against him.

RGs have more raw aura than Netero does.
Netero's ability is still too strong for Pitou to ever stand a chance against him.
I agree that it's about raw aura. As wits cannot be calculated.

But Pitou has that kimera-ant royal guard level of thick skin. Meruem tried to kill her once and couldn't. Is the big buddha enough to kill Pitou ? Or the laser beam whatever is called ? We'll never know. But on the other hand Pitou wouldn't be able to pass Netero's defense imo.

Royal guards died because of a "weapon of mass destruction" + Gon getting potentially stronger than Meruem. We don't even know what Netero could have done against one of them.

But Pitou has that kimera-ant royal guard level of thick skin. Meruem tried to kill her once and couldn't. Is the big buddha enough to kill Pitou ? Or the laser beam whatever is called ? We'll never know. But on the other hand Pitou wouldn't be able to pass Netero's defense imo.
If Zero could scratch Meruem all over his body then it's definitely doing heavy damage to Pitou in my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

if Netero is involved then the Zodiac's as a whole still take it.
Based on what we've seen he solos.

And fuck no Pariston and Botobai aren't enough, the extermination team fought 3 Royal Guards who are all leagues stronger than any Zodiac individually

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree that it's about raw aura. As wits cannot be calculated.

Royal guards died because of a "weapon of mass destruction" + Gon getting potentially stronger than Meruem. We don't even know what Netero could have done against one of them.
It was said that Netero attacks indeed hurt Meruem a little, so they will definitely hurt Pitou more. But yeah Netero would need a good ass number of clap to put her down.

And Zero hand bruised and this time really hurt Meruem. That attack would hurt Pitou a lot.

I think Meruem isn’t close to Pitou. He was far stronger.

And yeah Pitou has no chance to pass Netero speed and defense. She won’t be able to adapt.

It would be a long fight but I don’t see Netero losing against Pitou .

If Zero could scratch Meruem all over his body then it's definitely doing heavy damage to Pitou in my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Based on what we've seen he solos.

And fuck no Pariston and Botobai aren't enough, the extermination team fought 3 Royal Guards who are all leagues stronger than any Zodiac individually
I have Botobai somewhat close to old Netero, after all, we're told he's the closest one to him in terms of ability.

If you agree Netero solos the extermination team, then even if Botobai is like half as strong as old Netero or around there, with Ging + Pariston as well there's no way they'd lose imo.