The Zoodiacs vs The Chimera Ant Examination Team

I have Botobai somewhat close to old Netero, after all, we're told he's the closest one to him in terms of ability.
Being the closest means nothing other than that he's better than the rest lol.
Netero was not interested in any of the Zodiacs for a serious fight, only Meruem and the RGs motivated him.
If the extermination team can come up with a plan to fight 3 RGs then 2 Zodiacs aren't beating them ...

Being the closest means nothing other than that he's better than the rest lol.
Netero was not interested in any of the Zodiacs for a serious fight, only Meruem and the RGs motivated him.
If the extermination team can come up with a plan to fight 3 RGs then 2 Zodiacs aren't beating them ...
I never said two Zodiacs? I said either, Botobai + Ging + Pariston vs Extermination Team minus Netero or all the Zodiacs vs Extermination Team + Netero...

Also, they didn't even beat 3 RGs... Adult Gon beat one, and two of them died by flying into the Rose aftermath... they did nothing to the RG really.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Netero blitzes them all with Buddha, until Gin shows that hes capable to react to that kind of speed he loses.
I want to see Ging (trying) to replicate thousand hands Buddha :

He later explained that he generally can mimic other people's striking abilities as long as he has been hit with it, but further elaborated that it's merely a natural talent and not a Nen ability.

This is a strange thread and strange replies.

Do they have infos about each other? That impacts the situations A LOT

Regardless even if Netero is with them, it's very hard to say, as I would imagine you all know pure strength doesn't matter as long as some abilities are in place.

For instance Netero would die if he killed Camilla.

Do we even have any info about what kinda hunters are the zodiacs? would give us an idea of their skills.

I think that the zodiacs take it.