Ladies and Gents, I'm displeased to announce this, but I have to leave Worstgen.
I love this site and you're all wonderful people ( just kidding, fuck lee33, that dude's a miserable asshole, besides him and marvel you're all great though), but due to a decision I made irl ( to start working out ) I can not be here no longer as I won't be a fatass and thus won't fit in here.
I've got to go now.. farewell everyone. :parkcry:

Ladies and Gents, I'm displeased to announce this, but I have to leave Worstgen.
I love this site and you're all wonderful people ( just kidding, fuck lee33, that dude's a miserable asshole, besides him and marvel you're all great though), but due to a decision I made irl ( to start working out ) I can not be here no longer as I won't be a fatass and thus won't fit in here.
But kiku is just about to show up soon :emohiyo:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
do it like me, you stay here and you work out:araboss:

RIP

I respect your decision, go now fella, the forum life aint eternal it aint the real life, if it means sacrificing it for another healthy hobby be it:endthis: