Oh that sucks. I had that happen to my old laptop. I tried to replace the port from watching youtube videos. :king:

Ended up needing a new laptop.
I broke cable by accidentally ripping it outta the wall.
Then ordered new cable.
During this time I had to strain cable so much for charging, that it damaged phone's USB hub beyond repair.
When new cable arrived after almost a week it was useless, because phone hub already broken.

Now I'm straining my old cable like crazy to get at least some juice, until wireless charger arrivers next week💀💀💀😑😑😑
Post automatically merged:

2%

I broke cable by accidentally ripping it outta the wall.
Then ordered new cable.
During this time I had to strain cable so much for charging, that it damaged phone's USB hub beyond repair.
When new cable arrived after almost a week it was useless, because phone hub already broken.

Now I'm straining my old cable like crazy to get at least some juice, until wireless charger arrivers next week💀💀💀😑😑😑

2%
That new cable will be useful for plugging in the wireless charger.

So don't break it.

:gonope: Green leaves as garnish for my lemonade?

:goyea: Mr. Reloaded's special blue concoction as a mixer.

Nah wireless one comes with new cable.
Will send new cable back. RN I'm sacrificing my OLD, BROKEN cable until it.s completely done
Just an fyi, wireless charging kind of sucks. I had one before, charges pretty slowly. Maybe they're better now.

:gonope: Green leaves as garnish for my lemonade?

:goyea: Mr. Reloaded's special blue concoction as a mixer.

Just an fyi, wireless charging kind of sucks. I had one before, charges pretty slowly. Maybe they're better now.
Better than charging with broken cable that I have to wrap around phone 1.5 times to keep in position

4%