Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
For transparency here, Ekko invited me to a neighbour chat day one, and he told me he believed Mono had a cop role based on how he acted around the claims Prof and I made. It expired after Day 1 so I didn't get to discuss actions with him. I was asked to continue and felt it was pointless so rejected it (and the request to "continue" felt a bit weird). So if Ekko was targeting Mono it needs to be for a good reason lol.
LMAO

Get Usopp the fuck out of here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
iso me for a second Dest

and check last DP how i spent the entire day calling Flower scum, i couldn't believe she was town

until i saw her fucking role sheet

i was just as doubtful of Flower's claim being townie as you were

but i chose Flower because my wincon is about keeping a player alive
SRM funneling is just lame, I am out

but knowing flower giving we got to make our roles in a way I’m sure she copped out and made herself an indie with multiple wincons only needing to meet one so she can win the game easily instead of actually playing.

would make sense why she said I’m not “tryharding srm” while also failing to do any real scumhunting this round.
yawn to easy, if she’s town we’ll she did herself zero favors, just cried like normal.

iso me for a second Dest

and check last DP how i spent the entire day calling Flower scum, i couldn't believe she was town

until i saw her fucking role sheet

i was just as doubtful of Flower's claim being townie as you were

but i chose Flower because my wincon is about keeping a player alive
so by your own admission after town went and spared you, you were perfectly ok with siding with scum and gaining their wincon going against the collective that saved you last cycle.

you must be a complete idiot if you think we’d spare you today.

moreso after you scumread her partnered with her if she was scum you’d lie to make her town claim believable after stating her asking for BH to open claim was inherently scummy.

yeah just sounds like 2 bad mafia players joined forces and fucked themselves tbh tbf

@Flower if you’re town why haven’t you done any real gamesolving or scum hunting ?

& no I don’t want to hear that you aren’t “tryharding SRM” nor do I want to hear you saying you’re being pressed rn so you can’t do that, you’ve more than enough experience for any one of us to believe those lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.