Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, shut up

are you 14?

if you wanna lynch town, go ahead and be stupid lmao
sit down boy, I probably have 2-3x more xp when it comes to mafia than you.

you’re the type of player who annoys me the most playing based off of emotions and not logic.

like I said I’m not really one to cross so you can continue digging your own grave here.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

The harder you go to bat for Flowa the worse you look.
this kid really doesn’t know TAC haha
Good luck with the kill shots when you want to off the confirmed Town Vig.

This can go after Baki and Ekko.
are you dumb or stupid?

since when did I ask for vig on you?

you really seem afraid of the gallows though.
Flower should go, at night she will get amp from indigo and she will survive every lynch from that point
Nah vig on ekko - main wago flower ekko second until he’s offed.
You have 0 chances to lynch me when we have 4 outed scums, indigo, flower, ekko and you
Ratchet seems more town than scum tbh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yeah only see the mention ekko visited mono no one else.

bhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Okay, I think this isn't fully adding up. I believe your claim, because you have no real reason to lie about it. But Mono definitely should hav been visited by more than one person. His passive all but confirms it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For transparency here, Ekko invited me to a neighbour chat day one, and he told me he believed Mono had a cop role based on how he acted around the claims Prof and I made. It expired after Day 1 so I didn't get to discuss actions with him. I was asked to continue and felt it was pointless so rejected it (and the request to "continue" felt a bit weird). So if Ekko was targeting Mono it needs to be for a good reason lol.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Could be that Indigo and Flower are one mafia and Ekko and Baki (?) the other mafia?
that looks like solid fundaments for PoE, the other mates will slowly be found throughout the game

I

Indigo

This is me at 2% power. Indigo got caught and wriggled and screamed. Now he's desperately trying to save his mate. I don't even need to read this game to help bring down wolves. I can smell the stench miles away.
iso me for a second Dest

and check last DP how i spent the entire day calling Flower scum, i couldn't believe she was town

until i saw her fucking role sheet

i was just as doubtful of Flower's claim being townie as you were

but i chose Flower because my wincon is about keeping a player alive

Status
Not open for further replies.