Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
are you sure your not giving scum info, who becomes your partner...like two are already dead from your mention.......

:carrocorn:

bhzzzzz
I mean even if they know there's no difference.

Just a look at DP1 and you can see who my partners are

are you scared scum?

that i'm gonna give town the power to check your ass out?
no, neither you or flower scare me in the slightest.

both you and flower have played emotional this entire game. her continuous OMGUS votes and you susing everyone who is susing you here. better yet I was a town read for you now I am scum cause the math doesn’t add up with the two of you. Ones an open liar who decided to side with scum. While the other one expects us to believe she is borderline death immune while being town, with vig. Meanwhile you are a GA that can create a mason chat, craft whatever abilities you want, who are you Awakened Luffy?! This early in the stage.
You both reak of scum from thread play, tone and ability usage.

you both have yet to answer what abilities were yours that were used throughout the np or even last dp. Flower isn’t doing a single thing she literally did jack shit last cycle to contribute to town overall.
I will just ignore them.
cause you don’t know how to properly showcase yourself as town, maybe contribute to town and play the game or sub out.
Scum literally killed Mono to get to me and they give me this shit.
how would you know the exacts on how the way the kill worked, I also almost forgot this was multiball confirm 2 mafias plus indies so no you’re not a “confirmed” town still/
I HAVE HIS ROLESHEET!!!
& your point exactly is? we all have scumread you since last cycle while indigo was on the cusp and he was spared. an outed indie who lied from the start and a death immune town vig.

you can’t really sit here and say if roles were reversed you’d believe all of this?
I won‘t bother with this idiocy anymore.
I mean to be fair you won’t bother doing anything to begin with.

so you can sit here and continue on with your fits but you’re really not doing yourself any favors here.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN IN THE SLIGHTEST. YOURE ACTUALLY THE FURTHEST THING FROM IT.

last cycle you boasted and bragged that you were unlynchable and you can it’ll go into the 2nd highest wagon (sounds more like a redirect than a passive). You then follow up with saying you’re more Death Proof than anything. You continuously OMGUS every single player who gave you a vote. You then went onto to “vig” 7th for what reasons exactly. For a “vet” you sure fumbled that killshot, let alone you used it N1 on someone who wasn’t even confirmed scum and had an inherently town ability that you hit. Your gameplay is malice and detrimental to town.

show us you’re town, if you really are cause like I said you haven’t done a lick of scum hunting, you’re playing awfully lazy, and your actions are killing a townie which you didn’t even care that he was town. just shrugged it off and said that should confirm you as a town lock. 🤡
I am single, but my heart is not ready for a new romance!
My heart is ready but my wallet says otherwise.

Last edited:
no, neither you or flower scare me in the slightest.

show us you’re town, if you really are cause like I said you haven’t done a lick of scum hunting, you’re playing awfully lazy, and your actions are killing a townie which you didn’t even care that he was town. just shrugged it off and said that should confirm you as a town lock. 🤡

My heart is ready but my wallet says otherwise.

lmao flower, sorry but lmaaaaao at this!!!!!!!!!!!

fhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.