Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier your post made it sound like you are reading page 130 and after catching up as in you haven't read the game and when I checked page 130 and a couple pages after I saw you posting which would mean you have read those pages already.

Dest made it sound like as if he is catching up on the pages he missed out on and I wanted to check if this is true or not.
Juliet, again, what the fuck? Do I have to have the entire game read before I am allowed to post? I've checked in at times in the game and commented on posts or interacted with players, just to do something in real time for myself and my reads. But I have only read up to page 136 and then bits and pieces of when I have popped in.

Juliet, again, what the fuck? Do I have to have the entire game read before I am allowed to post? I've checked in at times in the game and commented on posts or interacted with players, just to do something in real time for myself and my reads. But I have only read up to page 136 and then bits and pieces of when I have popped in.
Juicy post

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Indigo you said you sussed Flowa D1 yet you went on to chose her as your fav Customer, why. Didn't care what team you chose to side with?
nah he said he lied to us so he can survive and choose someone, then went after the player he scumread saying he doesn’t care he’s playing to his own wincon. So he made his own bed.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Its you who needs a better life, kid. You didn't have to tell me to shut up but since you've done it, you'll get it back a thousand folds.
when you constantly bitch and cry any chance you get a proper shut up is warranted.

anywho you’ll be on ignore so no need to respond. please do keep up the negativity to everyone here cause you will easily get banned and onii doesn’t want to deal with shit like this to begin with none is us do.

when you constantly bitch and cry any chance you get a proper shut up is warranted.

anywho you’ll be on ignore so no need to respond. please do keep up the negativity to everyone here cause you will easily get banned and onii doesn’t want to deal with shit like this to begin with none is us do.
Nobody cares about your ignore. You a nobody and the world will continue even if you cease existing so you can just sod off.

You just got to talk his language and he's breezy, so like no big words sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.