Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah but it was all a ruse, I Flower was mortal the whole time will also put me into a coma
well I think her lynchproof redirect bullshit died out and she’s scared to hang.
Ekko killed Yoru right

Next on the list we get Lord Melkor, maybe Rhea too

from Naomi mechs ekko visited yoru

& flower selfsnitched that she killed 7th

dest you got reasoning for the town lean?
Everything is going to be kind of gut read off my first go of reading things. I'm just doing my best trying to make sure I've read everything and just making gut checks on players. I'm hoping I can throw down some kind of reads list and just be either right or wrong about shit this early in the game.

A passive that gives me the current consus of Town to Non Towns in the Game.
🤔 believable.
Everything is going to be kind of gut read off my first go of reading things. I'm just doing my best trying to make sure I've read everything and just making gut checks on players. I'm hoping I can throw down some kind of reads list and just be either right or wrong about shit this early in the game.
gotcha, what’s your gut feeling I’m your alliance members. Ratchet in particular
we lynching logix today?
we need flower as main wagon again ekko as second.

Town leans:
-Monochrome, gives off some nice town vibes.
-Charlie, he is a good bird and seems more open than others.
-Kurozomi seven, he seems to have made a Fujitora-like character, and that someone I am more willing to trust.
-Dr.watson, seems like a confused but genuinely trying to help townie ? so a slight town lean.

I don't have any particular scum leans, but I have a few players I believe town should keep an eye on:
-Flower, seems like every once in a while she has a new ability/info, last thing she revealed was there were "multiple threats" and that this may mean there are 2 GFs. And I don't trust bounty hunters to watch my back.
-Indigo, he is the one I am most sure about his alignment. His shop may be used to harm more townies than scum, so I think we should keep him alive while regulating his shop prices.
-Ratchet and Prof, I can't see how claiming miller can be a town lock, in fact I can think of how it can be used by scum as well. So I have a weak town lean on these two.
-Kerkovian seemed like he had blown up against T-pein, and I am not sure about these "lie detector scans" or how we can check the authenticity of his claims, but tpein was probably trolling to get some reaction out of kerk, who gave them easily.
-Mashiro blue, I don't like this "symboitic relationship" mentioned, I am reconsidering what to do with the botique.
Please tell me how someone can say they have no scum leans and then offer up all the claimed roles (plus Kerk) as players town should be wary of. Why comment on such obvious players and the only ones that have claimed something? Of course they'll have higher attention. Feel like a fake list.

🤔 believable.

gotcha, what’s your gut feeling I’m your alliance members. Ratchet in particular

we need flower as main wagon again ekko as second.
I am willing to give Ratchet some leeway because of his miller claim, honestly. I know you and Prof had a disagreement around how to claim miller, and though I've never been one, I have been a part of a lot of games with them, and I would say the general practice is to claim miller as soon as possible.

Ekko felt town so far reading things, but I also know that he also has a supposed kill to his name. I'd say he's null depending what that kill looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.