Status
Not open for further replies.
1 in 23, insinuating that you only know your own alignment but I'm of the belief that you aren't being completely forthcoming with us so therefore I can infer that you in fact do not know your own alignment

which leaves the question, who's alignment do you know?

Fight
Work of Art was Activated

Stupids! While you are gambling away your money with Fujishiro, Fuji is paying protection money to The Alliance, making us richer. Come to the New World, if you dare to fight for your money! Everyone who quoted with "fight" last cycle, will pay tribute at the end of this cycle!"

Wing Buffet was used on ???​

Stupids! While you are gambling away your money with Fujishiro, Fuji is paying protection money to The Alliance, making us richer. Come to the New World, if you dare to fight for your money! Everyone who quoted with "fight" last cycle, will pay tribute at the end of this cycle!"

Who's scriptwork you reckon that is?

shut up pussios.

your idle threats are worse than flowers.

so basically everyone who quoted the cursed thing above will contribute to end phase of this cyle.. i remember flower mention she quoted it.

bhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.