Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kerkovian can u tell me in ur own words why r u being voted?
If a town votes me, they don't know shit about this game even if this is my second game here. If a Mafia votes me, its because I am a threat and they know I don't take up bs from anyone. I make people hate me and putting me off would put no direct blame on them. Those who pissed me off would be thought of as Mafia.

I think Flower is probably town, and I think tunneling Flower & Indigo isn’t what should be happening right now.

You’re going after Flower for killing Seven, but he was a serious scum candidate by many in the discord chat. He was firmly in the POE.

You also say that the lynch stop was an inherently town ability, which is far from what I’ve seen in the games I’ve played. It’s more often a scum ability. And looking at your first questions in the discord chat about finding who did the meteorite and asking Indigo why would Seven stop his lynch unless they were mates doesn’t look to me like you were treating it as an “inherently townie” ability in there. It looks like you’re just looking for reasons to scum read Flower. Which also felt like what you were doing with me were it felt like you were just taking positions to support scum reading me.

Also, out of curiosity, why do you like posts that are contrary to your positions in the thread? Like liking posts by Baki calling Ratchet scum.
-
Thoughts that don’t involve that:

Baki saying to go Flower before Ekko looks bad to me. He scum read Ekko very hard and now has information to back that up, but wants to prioritize taking out Flower. From my POV that Flower is more likely town here, that’s not a good look. Would back up Ratchet idea that Baki-Ekko could be a team.

If I’m going to pick someone who looks the worst out of the people piling on Flower/Indigo today I think it’s Dest. His looks the most like a dog pile.

Yo has been null, but census gives slight town lean. Census can be scum but more often than not it’s a town role that I’ve seen so without much else to read him on yet that’s enough to push him ahead of other nulls on the chance to be Town. Naomi also falls into this with her claim against Ekko. Could be scum from another faction if Ekko flips scum, but it’s enough to move from null to the town side of things with nothing actively working against her.

That’s new thoughts. There are some thoughts I’ve had in discord that you can search me up if you want to know things that came through between the night and this day start. Ignore the waifu shenanigans at the end of the night lol.
& what leads you to believe flower is town. I won’t let a mouse go, but you act as if I haven’t been engaging with any of player….

yawn, so you want to begin with the false narratives and piss poor reading skills. Lol if you think I’m going after flower for killing 7th your response here is already proving to be null&void.

once again false narratives. I never once stated the lynch stop was a town ability. I didn’t even believe flowers “passive” lynch redirect to be a thing. So you do agree flowers ability is scummy. Yet you are giving her a hard town read. Quite the contradiction we have here. Don’t recall that tbh. If I said it i through out to indigo directly to hear his reaction which I recall had some “fucking” and I left shortly after.

I gave ratchet a possible town nod, given his current thread presence, I never gave him a true town read, previously I said everyone is scum until proven otherwise. I’ve liked just about everyone’s post pertaining to reads. I like the engagement of other players. It’s that simple my likes never have indicated anything in any platform. If we were on NF I would’ve sent a different reaction but all we have here is likes, nothing I can do about that.

& no I won’t search anything up in discord that’s a shitshow ive never been a fan of. np talk there furthermore i haven’t even read anything back from last cycle only from where I entered and left.
We made our own characters, flavor isn’t going to help solve lol. Unless we later get good reason to think scum teams have a theme or something
you must be blind to the fact that flavor I already showing relevance to alignment.

why wouldn’t they have a theme?

you can stop feigning ignorance.

it’s quite funny that flower has done nothing to prove her innocence instead she did nothing said I won’t engage with anyone and left the thread all together…
the fact you think i'm scum, from past game experience with me, top kek

i'll put you on sus list.

bhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
he’s delusional tbh

& what leads you to believe flower is town. I won’t let a mouse go, but you act as if I haven’t been engaging with any of player….
Because she’s been open about ability usage and shot someone who would have been a good distraction today for scum. And the way she handled the bounty hunter stuff and asking for them rang more townie. And it doesn’t hurt that Ratchet who I Town read has a Town read on her and has a good history of reading her in games we’ve all played together. And whether I should let someone else’s read effect mine too much or not, it has significant influence.

yawn, so you want to begin with the false narratives and piss poor reading skills. Lol if you think I’m going after flower for killing 7th your response here is already proving to be null&void.
You came in, said Flower killed seven, then voted her. And have blamed her for “killing a townie and not caring” and discrediting it as a spite kill.

once again false narratives. I never once stated the lynch stop was a town ability. I didn’t even believe flowers “passive” lynch redirect to be a thing. So you do agree flowers ability is scummy. Yet you are giving her a hard town read. Quite the contradiction we have here. Don’t recall that tbh. If I said it i through out to indigo directly to hear his reaction which I recall had some “fucking” and I left shortly after.
Then what ability are you calling inherently townie? And yes, lynch immunity like flower has is more often a scum ability, but the way she claimed it and told us to get a second lynch set up is not. It’s not a contradiction because I’m not town reading her for being lynch immune itself.

you must be blind to the fact that flavor I already showing relevance to alignment.
Where?

being open about ability usage for no reason while open claiming is not town inductive it’s quite the opposite why would she feel the need to go out of her way and continuously do everything she can to get a town confirmation when she herself said she isn’t tryharding. sounds a lot like someone is seeking validation in their alignment. if she was truly town she could do some sort of gamesolving and scumhunting but I’ve seen none of it.

if you can’t look at the two deaths of townies and not see a pattern of themes for flavors Brewing then I have no other reason to believe you’re town.

you do realize both flower and indigo have also not been willing to cooperate with town consensus or any true answers to questions.
I won’t repeat myself further as. Discussion with you is just futile at this stage.

I was scum last time in foojis game.
He said no more themes ever again
We literally got rekt cuz of theme solving.
There was a zombies team and others like that.
Thought about this too because I know he was displeased about that. But then I looked again at the night kills and the ??? made me think maybe there could be something there.

I’d have expected him not to do themes like that though.

I was scum last time in foojis game.
He said no more themes ever again
We literally got rekt cuz of theme solving.
There was a zombies team and others like that.
Onii says a lot of things then repeats them immediately after. he let flower have an unlimited reuse of a broken ability said never again and then did something similar in another game. so I ain’t take Oniis word as host as nothing more than blind faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.