Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I had no scum leans, it was D1. I offered up the "claimed" roles because I didn't blindly believe their claims, which changed for some after the night phase.
My current stance on those players rn:
-Indigo is indie but he has been cooperative.
-Flower is a strong town lean. She has also been right about the existence of two mafias.
-I am more trusting of Ratchet and Prof, I still won't blindly trust them for a miller claim.
-Blue explained way more about his ability during the NP in discord, and he has been honest about his abilities so far. You can check out the conversations we had with him, nobody questioned him more than me and Ratchet.

As for Kerk, I still don't know. Maybe lashing out is just his style of play.
You also ignored that my hunches about two fellow town members was correct, even though some people wanted to run a wagon on Kourzomi seven during the NP.

Although what interests me most is why pick this one post out of thousands in the thread, then you put me as a "wolf" in your list. Seems like you want to make me some sort of scapegoat.
I hate when people make excuses for scum hinting by saying it's only D1. D1 always has a lot of activity and people are always trying to find their footing in the game to start. There's lots of things one can hunt. But after 48 hours of D1, you had zero scum reads.

Hunches about town people don't really matter. I want pelts, not villagers. Interesting you have a bit of OMGUS there at the end of your post.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
My ability will limit indigo this cycle, if he is what he claims he is non hostile he has nothing to worry about. He will get his ability back next cycle, theirs actually no reason to panic but knowing flower she has a plan and 7 back up plans to craft an item to exit the game with herself and indigo
doing everything she can for herself to win and not the collective of town…

My ability will limit indigo this cycle, if he is what he claims he is non hostile he has nothing to worry about. He will get his ability back next cycle, theirs actually no reason to panic but knowing flower she has a plan and 7 back up plans to craft an item to exit the game with herself and indigo
This post feels like a good town citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.