Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What do you have outside these three?
I'm still fine with Kerk going unless someone can vouch, he still panicked pretty badly with his interaction with T-Pein

iirc in my readback someone mentioned that Baki had an inconsistent attitude with Ekko which could yield something if looked into

And I think we should ask some reads from Mr. Reloaded because from what I've seen he has not done much but pop in and comment on what's currently happening. Also his vibes and playstyle feel very different from the chess game where he was more outgoing

And for people I feel better on I would say Apollo is one. There was some concern with how he was an experienced player and was calling himself new but since he cleared it up I've liked his thoughts on things.

I'm still fine with Kerk going unless someone can vouch, he still panicked pretty badly with his interaction with T-Pein

iirc in my readback someone mentioned that Baki had an inconsistent attitude with Ekko which could yield something if looked into

And I think we should ask some reads from Mr. Reloaded because from what I've seen he has not done much but pop in and comment on what's currently happening. Also his vibes and playstyle feel very different from the chess game where he was more outgoing

And for people I feel better on I would say Apollo is one. There was some concern with how he was an experienced player and was calling himself new but since he cleared it up I've liked his thoughts on things.
Panic? Lmao. What panic, mate? If that's the definition being panicked, how will you react if I, a town be outsed? What benefit will you have with me going if your are a town? Unless you are the scum I see no benefit in getting lynched by a townie. You guys are inventing your own words explaining what I did vs Pein. You are twisting my reactions as per your convenience. Why should I panic over an internet game?

I only have one goal, make troll beard king of the pirates but first I won't rest till I find that traitor Spitebeard and burn him to ashes :ace:
That is very specific, claiming Indie?
I put a huge price tag on those first two prices to stop scum from buying them, so nobody could get them

i only sold the protection during the first NP, cause that seems to help town more than scum
Mostly this why I'm trusting you somewhat Indigo.

I was going to make cheap invests for town

invests to find scum, i could make them 100 berries or some shit

and you stopped that btw
Maybe I may have missed it because the timezones of this starting while I'm asleep and don't feel like reading x amount of pages but what exactly is your win con?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I still can't, i never lied
Like everyone said, there was more to my wincon that i was keeping from you guys. My role is basically a Guardian Angel, i choose one of the people who quoted my WU to be my favorite customer. and i chose Flower!

My wincon is to forge the sword, give it to her and keep her alive.

You probably even saw me asking if Flower joined my shop during the discord :kobeha:

So i can tell you, Flowa really is town, and you can believe me because i spent the entire last DP calling her scum lol :jay-he:
you sure about never lying. you also said more but I don’t want to endlessly go searching for those rn.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Panic? Lmao. What panic, mate? If that's the definition being panicked, how will you react if I, a town be outsed? What benefit will you have with me going if your are a town? Unless you are the scum I see no benefit in getting lynched by a townie. You guys are inventing your own words explaining what I did vs Pein. You are twisting my reactions as per your convenience. Why should I panic over an internet game?
Bruh he didn't even vote you and threw the lightest of susses and you didn't take it well. I'd say that's panic

how will you react if I, a town be outsed?
Also you've been constantly saying stuff like this since the chess game where you think it's going to be absolutley devestating if you flipped town but it really won't.

Yes, it would stink if you did flip town because that hurts the rest of town overall. But it if it's early game with a town that's more disruptive than helpful then we'll be ok in the long run.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.