Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

you sure about never lying. you also said more but I don’t want to endlessly go searching for those rn.
I said i was never lying about not being to do anything to anybody

but please, always make sure to delete context to make your narrative, it's great

Apollo

The Sol King
I hate when people make excuses for scum hinting by saying it's only D1. D1 always has a lot of activity and people are always trying to find their footing in the game to start. There's lots of things one can hunt. But after 48 hours of D1, you had zero scum reads.

Hunches about town people don't really matter. I want pelts, not villagers. Interesting you have a bit of OMGUS there at the end of your post.
I'm not gonna bring the godfather's head to the town on D1, because I can't. I had some weak scum leans that revolve around "I don't like the way this person plays.". I prefer to be more cautious about my accusations.

Also I don't know what OMGUS means, I'd appreciate it if you told me.

So you want town to pour resources into an indie?
I never said that. I'm perfectly fine with waiting till D3 to get those invests. I said as much before too.

I

Indigo

Maybe I may have missed it because the timezones of this starting while I'm asleep and don't feel like reading x amount of pages but what exactly is your win con?
I've explained this about a dozen times, that's the only reason i have so many fucking posts, people keep asking me to explain my role again and again and again, i'm good

I

Indigo

If don't want to repeat the same ad nausea why not just link me to what you posted
Can't you search for it?

I'm already doing vote counts for this game

you also want me to be your personal google machine to find you messages?

iso me, read the thread

god damn

sure they COULD be close minded townies, but they also might be tunneling townies that are locked in on someone they suspect

If this day phase its futile, try to discuss with them *next* DP. If there's new info that comes to light, they may have a completely diff position. Don't discount townie opinions on the basis they're just close-minded by itself, there may be info and observations they hold later on that helps assist us to solve who is scum

Status
Not open for further replies.