Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just fuck off. I‘m tired of this scummy af push. Me being the Town Vig is so painfully clear.

If I get offed, somebody take Al, Muugen and Odd out, thanks.
no one fucking cares about your pity party, we never do.

you’ve literally contradicted yourself at every turn same goes for indigo. I’m confirmed cause an indie has my rolesheet doesn’t help you here.

if you die and it was by my hand I’d be the first one to state it.

MUUGEN is scum, just remember that when we flip
still awaiting the reasoning for this cause at the start of this cycle you hd no inclination of reading me as such 🤷🏻‍♂️

furthermore I went out of my way to save you from the gallows while you followed my push against your new mate flower.

all you’ve got is an OMGUS angle going for you.

I’m also townread by the consensus so goodluck there mate.

I

Indigo

still awaiting the reasoning for this cause at the start of this cycle you hd no inclination of reading me as such 🤷🏻‍♂️

furthermore I went out of my way to save you from the gallows while you followed my push against your new mate flower.

all you’ve got is an OMGUS angle going for you.

I’m also townread by the consensus so goodluck there mate.
You're scum

hmmm

i may have a way to do this, because you're right, something is off but it's not what you think

however if you've rolled town in the 2 other games, i can't discount you being wolf either lol.

is there a way you can prove me wrong or are we caught in the position of blind trusting eachother? see: if i theoretically have a way to prove it, you're gonna have to find a way to prove yourself to me that i myself haven't caught a wolf that can be used against me
How do you think you've caught a wolf Dest??

My life isn‘t mine alone in this game. And scum nerfed my defenses. I want Indigo to win as well, so I have to stay alive. A Swordsmith and Townie combo is so strong for Town and yet we are being pushed over nonsense. You can see how this annoys me, no?
maybe if you contributed to scum hunting and actually playing the game while not contradicting yourself we would be able to believe you. same goes for indigo, by nature yoire “town” so he is now “town” yet all he’s done is same I’m scum & youll you’ve done is OMGUS any person who doesn’t believe you two. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I forgot that’s our bad not yours right.

Status
Not open for further replies.