Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This starts the question.
Apparently Mono said in Discord that he wasted a Protect last NP on Flower? @Peroroncino pls clarify more.
And the only Protection ability he has, an ability called Tekkai, didn't show on any of the WU.
flowa mentioned she couldn't die and mono complained about wasting a protection on her, that's it

if ur also town and this is just t/t, though, I get it

the only thing i personally find a weird move from you is tagging ratchet *about* me specifically since he has clearly has pull

it's one thing if you were to say "everyone be wary of pelosi", it's another altogether telling/going out of one's way to *tag* a specific player to be wary of another player

not really

im trying to understand ur line of thought as to why you'd tag Ratchet specifically to be wary of me. either ive taught you extremely well and my assumption don't trust anyone regardless of your reads/metas opens avenues, or you have mech info on me that may have led you to consider to be wary

or my play these games has you upside down, anything is plausible
Ratchet is TSA. He's also been in a lot of games with you recently. Could have tagged Flower as well to let her know.

In every game we've played together over these last few weeks, you have rolled town and have felt town, played similar, sounded similar. This game is different. I've been wondering what a wolf left titty might look like all these games and something is different about your game now. I don't really value my life that much this game, so I'm not afraid of sticking my neck too deep into the wolf den. I'm putting you on warning this game I think you might have rolled wolf. Prove me wrong.

Yeah I’m not a fan of having Usopp live this long. Wasted lynch on an outed scum. We learn next to nothing from the votes on him.

A flower lynch or mango lynch or LM lynch would be better IMO. Too late for that if our vigs are asleep tho
tHat part
Yeah, good luck vigging anyone when you wanna off the Town Vig lol.
so you’ll complain that we won’t believe you and indi but will also not help town, while you yourself are “confirmed” town….

Day just started in Elden Ring and he came out fairly aggressive there.
wow, I wonder if his role was relatively weak which is why he was so unenthusiastic this round.

surely someone in a SRM game can target ekko during the dp so we can clear his slot and move on to the next one.

if ur also town and this is just t/t, though, I get it

the only thing i personally find a weird move from you is tagging ratchet *about* me specifically since he has clearly has pull

it's one thing if you were to say "everyone be wary of pelosi", it's another altogether telling/going out of one's way to *tag* a specific player to be wary of another player
Let the paranoia begin. I told you these games with me will fuck up your psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.