Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to maybe get some more detailed thoughts later. Is there anything in particular that I can help with?

Because I'm low on energy and have been deep in the trenches of Mafia for awhile now. It's the weekend and I want to play some Elder Ring. Might be able to come later and split my reads into a town and scum list and drop a comment or two. But that might also happen at night and I'll drop it when D3 starts.
Also realized the second paragraph you were talking to Apollo and not me, ha.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
honestly the phase has been pretty inactive from majority of players. but flower left the game again cause she was slightly being pressed. ekko still hasn’t been shot 🤦🏻
Yeah I’m not a fan of having Usopp live this long. Wasted lynch on an outed scum. We learn next to nothing from the votes on him.

A flower lynch or mango lynch or LM lynch would be better IMO. Too late for that if our vigs are asleep tho

Apollo

The Sol King
so you are an experienced mafia player…..
I wouldn't call one game five years ago experience, but to each their own.

That was not my question. How many games would you say you've played overall? How long have you been playing for?
2 games in forums, played maybe twice in person before I played in forums. So in my whole life, this may be my fourth game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Day 2, Vote Count #2

as of post #4286

Ekkologix - 21
Flower - 2
T-Pein - 1
RayanOO - 1

MUUGEN: Flower
Flower: MUUGEN -> Ekkologix
TheAncientCenturion: Flower
Naomi: Ekkologix
BakiDou: Ekkologix
Indigo: Ekkologix
Peroroncino: Ekkologix
Lord Melkor: Ekkologix
Rej: Indigo -> Ekkologix
Destroya: Indigo -> Ekkologix
Ratchet: Ekkologix
Charlie: Ekkologix
Alwaysmind: Ekkologix
Ariess: Ekkologix
Yo Tan Wa: Ekkologix
T-Pein: Ekkologix
oddoddfruit: T-Pein
Dr_Professor83: Ekkologix
Kerkovian: Ekkologix
Mr. Reloaded: Ekkologix
ConquistadoR: Ekkologix
Apollo: Ekkologix
Vanellope Lhea: Ekkologix
AL Sama: RayanOO
Pot Goblin: Ekkologix

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

Lmfao 21 votes, at least try to defend yourself @Ekkologix

not really

im trying to understand ur line of thought as to why you'd tag Ratchet specifically to be wary of me. either ive taught you extremely well and my assumption don't trust anyone regardless of your reads/metas opens avenues, or you have mech info on me that may have led you to consider to be wary

or my play these games has you upside down, anything is plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.