Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

If you're talking about yotanwa's census, it said "Non-town" which probably includes indies. Removing the two locked indies we have now (Blue and Indigo) we end up with 11 left. There might be one more indie with 10 scum. At least thats my theory.
Exactly, just like i said

I

Indigo

Ariess also claimed to be the one that destroyed my forging ability for this DP

so i won't be able to make the invests i was gonna make

:seriously:

I did drop a massive reads list last night that has all the player list and no nulls.
well looking for more detailed, yaknow thoughts analysis on anything significant that you came across on your read.
First Al, Flower and now you. Everybody thinks I am some experienced mafia player. Its still funny to me that people think so. :suresure:

Our lynch for today is Ekko, I'll share a more detailed read on D3, if we live that long.
why not just share a detailed reads list now :choppawhat:

well looking for more detailed, yaknow thoughts analysis on anything significant that you came across on your read.

why not just share a detailed reads list now :choppawhat:
I'll try to maybe get some more detailed thoughts later. Is there anything in particular that I can help with?

Because I'm low on energy and have been deep in the trenches of Mafia for awhile now. It's the weekend and I want to play some Elder Ring. Might be able to come later and split my reads into a town and scum list and drop a comment or two. But that might also happen at night and I'll drop it when D3 starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.